Reviews for Funiculì, funiculà!
Disgusting chapter 1 . 8/5
This is vile.
This is rape, and I can't believe all these people in these comments are all like "oh so hot" and shit. Feliciano didn't say "yes" or anything in this.
Ludwig legit didn't let him.
Without a clear answer, this is rape.
I am utterly disgusted that anyone would think this is hot.
I am disgusted that you would think this is a healthy relationship.
It is abusive. Feliciano obviously fears Ludwig, and the way Ludwig shows no mercy is worrisome to me. "You're not to wear anything" is legit a rule in his house.
In this vile work of words, you make Felicano no more than a fuck toy to Luwdig.

It hurts me that such a caring and loving character like Ludwig would be depicted this way. He cared not of what Felicano wanted.
Get this through your thick, young skull. Orgasam does NOT equal consent.
In majority of rape cases, the victim orgasams.
In majority of rape cases, it's someone you know.

The fact you could even think this was a good idea is utterly terrifying.
I hope you look back at this and weep at your poor excuse for "smut"
This is not a lemon.
This is an underplayed abusive relationship, rape fic that I sadly passed when looking for Gerita.

Never ever EVER post anything like this, someone could read this and go into a full blown panic attack.
"This is just a work of fiction" well fuck, if I wrote about raping a fiction character, I would be worried about their person, or myself. What type of things do you read or have been through to actually think this is what love or sex is like. Sex is soft, consensual, and something you do to show great emotion. Sure, it sometimes is hardened up, but you still make sure that the other person is okay.

Long story short, it's 5am, and this is disgusting.
Think about what you've done, and I don't care what age you are, unless you clean up your act, I will think of you as eleven, since you've obviously never been in a relationship, nor had sex.
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Drooling... Can't stop... need more...
Morocco chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Your translations are a little off but other than that good
Sakurai170 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I loved it! I'm pretty sure Germany and Veneziano loved it as well
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh Ludi what's the matter with u? (facepalms) damn! He's so lustful here;-D poor Feli!;-D Btw there are a few minor typho errors I guess & Umm,please put the translations at the end of the fic,it's better that way...apart from that ds was a nice read. Thanks.
Border of Insanity chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
So much lemony goodness!
Wow chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Is no one going to actually comment that this is legitimate rape? It doesn't matter that Italy had an orgasm. He was afraid at first, and even after that he was compliant but still unwilling. No matter how in character this scarily is, it's not okay. I'm not saying anything about your writing because is it good. It's the content matter. Please put a warning, if only a trigger warning.
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love this! o.o
Lovely Rivaille chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
omg no
omg yes
im confused
...yes.
doublemetalaxis chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I give you 30 sexy points, Ludwig, for your creative use of a tomato.
Redrainofdeath14 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Is it bad that I found this amusing? O/O
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love you.
BlueXBeanie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh, super duper sexy times. *nosebleeds all over keyboard* Well, someone has to clean that up...

Italy, you won't be able to sit down for a while ;D
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
*covering nosebleed*
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awesome usage of Germany's taste in bondage! Honestly, in all reality, I could actually see this happening if they were real! /_