Reviews for How Far Can You Go?
sami.liz.dunlap chapter 3 . 4/18
This is so good! Just a mention, though, this is labeled under Richard G./nightwing, and I think you meant it to be Richard G./Robin?
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 1/31
I have never heard a description of what the Joker toxin felt like to the victim before. That is AWESOME! Very scary . . .
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Awwwww fuluuf ...awwwwwww one more chappie left
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Nooooo dont play the game robin it will tourture u and hurt u even more !...oh well i warned ya
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Ahahahahaha
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I think its one of does BANG guns with comfette
TheImaginativeFox chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
I think it was a good ending for the story, I liked that you had Babs visits Dick :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Aww, poor baby! Loved the fluffy bit at the end
TheImaginativeFox chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
Got pretty intense in this chapter, I know they'll get out of this
TheImaginativeFox chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Let's see, not Joker, I know that. Could it be Ra's? Although, he usually is trying tog e thin to join him. Two-face? He has a bit of a grudge towards Batman.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Cute moment between the two of them, I really liked it!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Poor baby :( I hope he really is better, but I have a feeling that it isn't comeleltly okay yet
TheImaginativeFox chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
The aspect of time was a nice touch, and the realization of how long it might actually feel to Robin
TheImaginativeFox chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Nice work with the interactions between the team and Batman, I wonder what "lessons" the bat has taught Wally...
TheImaginativeFox chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I like how you explained what happend from Wally's side of things when Robin was shot, it was nice to have other's thoughts on it