Reviews for Comings and Goings
Theresalynnee chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is literally the most hilarious thing I've ever read! You write brilliantly :) I can just imagine all of their faces!
Princess Sabrina chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I loved this! I wish you'd finished Spinning the Wheel, too. I thought that it was very well done; some OOC stuff, but excusable under the circumstances. And plenty of room for Further Complications to bring characters closer to canon.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was pretty good, I especially liked George's try, she'd really had enough at that point.
lena chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
very funny!
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Fun and sexy times in the Dark Castle. There is nothing better! Keep it coming! ;)
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
*giggles* This is Belle! Poor everyone else. XD Love it, but I do wonder how Grumpy became Grumpy without Belle's advice.
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I read this and think of the song "Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones. XD
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
HAHAHA! I love it! Simplicitly amazing! Love it!
RomanticLover1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It be really funny if you wrote a sequel where Rumple and Belle again got interrupted but in Storyboorke.
landscapegirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Still one of the funniest things ever. I love re-reading this!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Hilarious and brilliant.
MissiB chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Dammit Rumple is it REALLY so hard to lock the friggin' door? Oh God I can't stop laughing tho xD
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
LOL that should teach them all to knock first or well never Return. Sexually frustrated Belle was the best part though and clueless Charming.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
*spit take* ohh man this was hysterical. I'll never see these scenes the same way again XD
shegal92 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Poor Belle...If you can't get privacy in a dark castle high up in the mountains, you really can't get it anywhere. I appreciate how you made me laugh harder at Rumplestiltskin's "...it's drafty in here" line than when I saw it in the show. Loved this so much.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »