Reviews for It Has to be You
SoulAether chapter 4 . 5/7
Have I ever properly reviewed this fanfict? No? Then I must be very late.

I've been reading this fanfict in silence, gaining little excitement of imagining my minor OTP. I didn't expect I would find some fanficts about IkuKai. I like the others but so far, this one has been my favorite. The plot wasn't in a hurry and the conflict development too, I enjoy it very much. 3

I plan to make a fanfict about these two in the future, if I have time. Ehehe.

Hoping you would write more about them. Keep writing, Author! Oh, last. Thank you for making this fanfict. Now I know I'm not the only one who ship them. 3
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Brb crying because I cannot even
MidnightNinja101 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Awww I really loved this story! Great job on it!
MidnightNinja101 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
OMG! Kyaahh! I totally loved it! You have me fangirling here over the ending! "It has to be you." KYAAH! ̶̤́ ॢ ॢ̶̤̀ ·*.
*nosebleed* (་།)
Sho cute
MidnightNinja101 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
OMG THAT IS SOO CUTE! Kukai is so damn adorable! And I knew it! Amu is dating Utau! Ikuto and Kukai need to end up together! Yes! Yes! I totally ship Ikuto and Kukai!
MidnightNinja101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Sorry! I'm barely starting to read your updated stories!
I died like 10 times already. I haven't had Internet in like months! You have no idea how horrible it has been! But I have Internet now! So let me read and review y'all your new chapters and stories!

So I really like this one so far, since it's yaoi and all(I've totally gotten addicted to yaoi).
It's really well written. Also, I have a feeling Amu might be dating Utau or that she is pregnant, something like that...I really do wonder who's she dating now tho. I'll have to read the next chapter then! Good job on the story! I really like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Yoai? What is that? I believe you mean "yaoi".
nekolover18 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I loved this story! I completely fangirled while reading every chapter. Totally adored! :-)
mystery girl chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
what... the...HELL IS THIS
The Bakura's Muffin Company chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
DAWW soooooo KAWAII!
SoulAether chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Goddammit. Dude this fanfict is AWESOME.
Man. Hope you'll make another Ikuto x Kukai. I looooooooove them so much!
Shirubagure chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Oh my... I was just curious if someone did a pairing like this and someone did! XD Imagine my surprised when I found one. :3 Awesome though! :D
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Gosh, I loved this. Not only have you fulfilled my need for an Ikuto and Kukai lemon, you also did it in a perfect way. Your writing style is phenomenal. I shall now begin my quest! I plan on reading everyone one of your stories! But not right now, I'm kinda tired. So I will tomorrow!
EternalBlaze5 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Yep, i liked it! I just wish it was more "moments", if u get what i mean!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013