Reviews for It Has to be You
MidnightNinja101 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Awww I really loved this story! Great job on it!
MidnightNinja101 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
OMG! Kyaahh! I totally loved it! You have me fangirling here over the ending! "It has to be you." KYAAH! ̶̤́ ॢ ॢ̶̤̀ ·*.
*nosebleed* (་།)
Sho cute
MidnightNinja101 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
OMG THAT IS SOO CUTE! Kukai is so damn adorable! And I knew it! Amu is dating Utau! Ikuto and Kukai need to end up together! Yes! Yes! I totally ship Ikuto and Kukai!
MidnightNinja101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Sorry! I'm barely starting to read your updated stories!
I died like 10 times already. I haven't had Internet in like months! You have no idea how horrible it has been! But I have Internet now! So let me read and review y'all your new chapters and stories!

So I really like this one so far, since it's yaoi and all(I've totally gotten addicted to yaoi).
It's really well written. Also, I have a feeling Amu might be dating Utau or that she is pregnant, something like that...I really do wonder who's she dating now tho. I'll have to read the next chapter then! Good job on the story! I really like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Yoai? What is that? I believe you mean "yaoi".
nekolover18 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I loved this story! I completely fangirled while reading every chapter. Totally adored! :-)
mystery girl chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
what... the...HELL IS THIS
The Bakura's Muffin Company chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
DAWW soooooo KAWAII!
SoulAether chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Goddammit. Dude this fanfict is AWESOME.
Man. Hope you'll make another Ikuto x Kukai. I looooooooove them so much!
Shirubagure chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Oh my... I was just curious if someone did a pairing like this and someone did! XD Imagine my surprised when I found one. :3 Awesome though! :D
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Gosh, I loved this. Not only have you fulfilled my need for an Ikuto and Kukai lemon, you also did it in a perfect way. Your writing style is phenomenal. I shall now begin my quest! I plan on reading everyone one of your stories! But not right now, I'm kinda tired. So I will tomorrow!
EternalBlaze5 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Yep, i liked it! I just wish it was more "moments", if u get what i mean!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I LOVED IT! XD
Yoko Fujioka chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
ncvmbhfcmv oh my gosh this entire thing was just so ADORABLE, especially that ending and...efbhjrgj! *rolling around on the floor fanspazzing like the fangirl she is*

Kukai seemed OOC, but I really like him as an uke! Never really thought of it before but I like it XDD. AmuxUtau was another thing I never expected but really liked, I'm actually going to have to look up more of them now ;D Plus I liked how they were like Kukai's sympathetic lesbian counselors XDD

Really nice plot points and characters, really nice job overall! *huge thumbs up* ;3
Theawesomereview chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Hi I loved your story I can tell you worked hard on it an i hope your proud of it because I wish I can make an awesome story like that but my talent is more towards art :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »