Reviews for The Way It Should Have Been
lmill123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Now I really enjoyed this and it makes so much sense with how Penny had reacted to Sheldon when they first met. I can also see Sheldon turning down a date with Penny because of Leonard's crush or rather his lust he was feeling for her. If that would have happened, I can actually picture Penny shutting Leonard down and telling him she isn't interested in him that way. Especially after Leonard had lied when he asked her out telling her everyone would be there. That was when she really should have slapped Leonard down hard. Because it really showed he wasn't the nice guy he always claimed himself to be
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
stayathomemum chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love this beginning much, much better. You capture their characters well.
Iloveromance chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Now that I've finally seen the pilot, I love this story even more and felt compelled to review it again! I kind of figured that Sheldon was infatuated with Penny by the way he was discouraging Leonard. I love her asking Sheldon on a date and him declining because of Leonard. What a guy! )
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Beautiful.
Ofunu chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This needs a sequel!
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
great story,
thanks for writing :)
Melinda chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is amazing! Great one liners
iloveromance chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I'm sorry that I'm just getting around to reviewing this but it was so worth the wait! Even though I have yet to see the pilot, I had no trouble at all following the story and I am so honored to have this story dedicated to myself (as well as Kristen!)! Now I'm anxious to start watching this show from the beginning and I have a feeling that I'm going to want to review this story again after I do!
JenLovesSheeran chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
ohhhhh soooo sweet :)
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Beautiful story. Shame it didn't happen like this on the show.

Hope to read more soon. Thanks for sharing.
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm SO incredibly thrilled to have this story dedicated to me! *Hugs* It's amazing, and I loved all the touches of the pilot you included, esp. "masturbating for money," hehehe! You write Sheldon's POV very well! I hope to be reading many more Shenny stories from you in the future! :)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
nice

Rate: A
stock2007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Why don't you write for the show? Nice little story well done.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
And that how it should of been since the beginning...BUT NOOOOOOO!:O ugh those dumbass directors T_T they should gave a woman in there since they know absolutely nothing about romance nor do they take it seriously either...but anyways that was one BADASS ONE-SHOT! you write everyone so beautifully you deserve a cookie and a golden star! Lol too bad it's a one-shot :( ah well