Reviews for Buried in Your Backyard
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 6/9
I so wanted them to admit their feelings.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 3/31
Love the depth. And originality. Thanks heaps for sharing
guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Any continuation of story? Multi chapter?
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
That was nice
jds87 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
awwww I wish this would have been longer!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Aww sweet
sapphirous chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Ugh I hate that bitch prick kurt. Period.
Coures chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I feel as if this short didnt end right. e.e
Meh, probably only me.
Everything else is great though!
nightcuddler chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I loved this one.
Gleelover47 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Just brilliant.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
OMG. This should have been what happened post OMW! It’s a whole lot acceptable than RIB not even caring to explore or just show a glimpse of what transpired right after the accident. But instead, they stuck into introducing Blaine’s brother that nobody cares about but Blaine’s fangirls /

-sigh- sorry about the rant.

About the story, I really liked it. It was a bit angsty. I liked how you handled the Faberry interaction. The feelings were there but it was unspoken which made the whole thing more beautiful. Same as Rachel though, I didn’t get was Quinn was saying at first only to realize later that she was singing a phrase from a song LOL.

Another thing that I adored about this was that you addressed the conversation that happened back in the Godsquad office. And I so agree how self-righteous of a prick Kurt was there. How dare he say those things to her! He only considered Karofsky’s situation just because he attempted suicide. Good thing Quinn totally got back to him in the hospital. And yeah, Artie’s stupid but that’s not new XD

Thanks for the read! I really liked it.
riverkirby chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OMG this was freakin AWESOME! brilliant job on this story! :)
gleefaberry chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love Simple Parts, so I don't want to delay that further. But, I would love a sequel to this.

Ambiguous endings are great and valuable in and of themselves, but this feels like it needs more.

But, so far so good.
theanon8 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was the most believable, well-written, post "On My Way" Faberry story ever! Seriously, it was great.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really liked this. Sequel possibly?