Reviews for Too In Love To Let It Go
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I am in pain
but in a good way

In the beginning I actually thought it was kate who was knocking on his door and I was like yess good and then he was like "Lanie?" and I was like? where is lanie? and then I realised there was no mentioning of a name before and yeah whoops

and Lanie was there to defend her friend only to find a heartbroken castle I am fine okay
but she made him see
and when he went to the precinct the next to he watched kate and oh god that was actually so painful? I don't know how to deal with the pain?

and then they went for a walk an talked and it got okay again and I love it omg
but I am still crying
but it's fine cause I love this story but oh my poor heart T_T

it's so beautiful and sad and painful and good and THEY TALK
LANIE MADE THEM TALK

thank you for this thank you so much oh wow

-Anja
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oh riiight, he had his secret too. It reminds me again of how much of a hypocrite he was about this whole thing.
veritas-always chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Wow. This just may be one of my favorite Season 4 stories ever. Beautiful and so in-character. Love it.
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
so um, I read this before, like a couple months ago or so, and if this takes I must not have reviewed it because it only lets you do it once, but if that's the case it's probably because I was in too much of a ship coma the first time... I love this story arc to death and I am reading all the fics for it again and wanted to make sure to tell you this time how awesome this is. The emotions are so strong, I actually got butterflies a couple times. Anyways. I know it's an old fic but it's still awesome so I thought I'd let you know.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Re-reading all my old favs of angst and this is at the top of my list. You know, Ii has me realizing, his pettiness and meanness towards her between 47 seconds and Headhunters? It feels like a mirror from when she was so condescending and mean to him during the "Demming-debacle". It just shows how much they suck when they are apart! They really are only lovely honorable characters when they complement each others positive traits.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh again with the piece of my soul! I absolutely love how you write Kate, especially (or most likely cause that's what is present in my mind) her in season four. She stands tall in your stories, even when she is breaking their is a strength the bleeds through your words.
favourite line
You've known her for three years. Don't you see her anymore?"
.perfect!
thanks
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love this - what a great resolution to that difficult time. You got them spot on.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Super! Watered me up plenty!
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Okay, so would have been nice if AWM had written *this* ending. But, it all worked out in the end, anyway. I imagine between Always and After the Storm, they had this conversation.

At least, I hope so. :-)

-Katy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
wingtheunicow chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
asjlknglkdanglksglksdn i thought i was over the limey but it still hurts like fuck and aslkfjdkdilfjslkfd god this is perfect and i love angst even though it kills and dsnlsdgldskglkdsjglksjgsljdg jdgd. cannot.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Seriously, how did I miss this story when it first came out? This is a fabulous post-ep, layered and real.
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ohh I liked that. The feelings and the dialogue in this story is probably the closest to what I imagined could happen in the show. Very in character, I like it!
Trindajae chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Nicely done. I love the characterization.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ah. Lanie. Of course it would be Lanie. Because she can see how silly and dumb these two are getting.

I'm glad you made them talk. It's not okay, it's not all perfect, but it's better, and they're together in this, and not doing things just to hurt one another...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »