Reviews for Stillwater Sequel
EmeraldBabe chapter 5 . 9/12
That was fab!
EmeraldBabe chapter 3 . 9/12
I love this story. Really enjoying it. Abby gets away with being a generally horrible person though. When she asks Gibbs not to fire Tony, Gibbs's reaction should be, " Why the fuck would I fire him?" But that's just me. Your way is much more in keeping with the show. She acts spoiled an opinionated and they let her get away with it.
Vonnie chapter 5 . 5/11
Loving this sequel. Ziva should know not to mess with Tony lol. Anxious to see what happens next with this story. Please update.
magis1 chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
one more chapter? *looking around* don't tell me it got lost in outer space of internet... Please share that last chapter of Tibbs hotness with us poor readers... Please
magis;-)
NYPDBURN07 chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
I love the story so far! I hope you update soon! :)
lizzievee chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Nice story - will there be a final chapter?
trout1986 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I like it very much, please complete it,
Trout
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Just found this story...hope you post the last chapter soon! Very well written...
Thanks!
Tacpebs chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Enjoying the story. I await the next chapter!
combatcrazy chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Just found this story and got caught up. LOVE what Tony has planned to get back at Ziva. Can't wait for the dinner party. Since most everyone already knows, it should be interesting. Great story so far.
MarieKiki19 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
I really enjoyed the playfulness of their relationship! And will Ziva playing Tony for a little bit longer?
velveteen habit chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
great chapter!
angelscatie chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. I'm thinking that Ziva deserves what she gets. Update soon.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
LOL More hot stuff at Gibbs house.

Thought tony was going to freakout with that chick from HR...
JosGotGlock chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Loved this and your writing! Great stuff. :)