Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
Cylar chapter 1 . 4/20
My heart is shattered. So nice!
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
So bittersweet. Great job tugging on the emotions.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
River should NEVER have been introduced into the picture. EVER.
(fantastic story by the way!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is really good! One of the rare, well-written Eleven x Rose fics out there (whom I've recently started to ship). You should absolutely consider writing more on them!
Katie chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I have read this fanfiction three times, and each time I love it. The way rose reacts to seeing him there and how excited the Doctor is and ... it's just so very them.
BadWolfIrishRose chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I'm not crying or anything. Wow that was amazing and I want to say it was perfectly done. I have forgotten that 11 is anything like the other Doctors and this just...reminded me of that so very well. Amazing job
Diving in chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I'm not crying, totally not.
ForgotMyID chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Oh my freaking god i literally can't stop my tear stream now and I thought I might not accept a 11th&Rose story just then! It's strange to keep forgetting that they are technically the same person but this doctor POV remind me this strongly than ever. How lonely he must be in all the endless time, espiecially when we know how happy he was when 10th and Rose hanging around just for fun. I also love the part when 11th started talking to rose and many of his anticipation of rose's action were proved not quite right, you just need no more words to understand that rose is no longer the innocent young adult when the show started, she's independent and unstoppable now, and that kind of mature requires a lot more than bearable loss, my heart hurt for her, for them both.

And I need to say you are such a brilliant brilliant writer, every piece of your work I tend to feel something for it whether it's heartbreak or uncontrollable giggle. I do hope you won't stop writing those great great stories.
Von chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
So sad! Bastard! Don't make me have feels!

Poor 11. Trapped into a quasi-marriage with River, both of them deserving better, left alone. :(

C'mon, give us some Rose/12 feels! You got me hooked now!
NightlyBlueDemons chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Holy hell...! I was not ready for those feels...!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh this made my heart ache
Maple chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
No. STAHP. I love you but I hate you for writing this 3:
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh...just...oh...this was wonderful...
StormOfTheSky chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
*Sniffle*
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
And I'm sad now... so cute though, awesome job.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »