Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
BadWolfIrishRose chapter 1 . 6/26
I'm not crying or anything. Wow that was amazing and I want to say it was perfectly done. I have forgotten that 11 is anything like the other Doctors and this just...reminded me of that so very well. Amazing job
Diving in chapter 1 . 6/23
I'm not crying, totally not.
ForgotMyID chapter 1 . 5/20
Oh my freaking god i literally can't stop my tear stream now and I thought I might not accept a 11th&Rose story just then! It's strange to keep forgetting that they are technically the same person but this doctor POV remind me this strongly than ever. How lonely he must be in all the endless time, espiecially when we know how happy he was when 10th and Rose hanging around just for fun. I also love the part when 11th started talking to rose and many of his anticipation of rose's action were proved not quite right, you just need no more words to understand that rose is no longer the innocent young adult when the show started, she's independent and unstoppable now, and that kind of mature requires a lot more than bearable loss, my heart hurt for her, for them both.

And I need to say you are such a brilliant brilliant writer, every piece of your work I tend to feel something for it whether it's heartbreak or uncontrollable giggle. I do hope you won't stop writing those great great stories.
Von chapter 1 . 1/22
So sad! Bastard! Don't make me have feels!

Poor 11. Trapped into a quasi-marriage with River, both of them deserving better, left alone. :(

C'mon, give us some Rose/12 feels! You got me hooked now!
NightlyBlueDemons chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Holy hell...! I was not ready for those feels...!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh this made my heart ache
Maple chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
No. STAHP. I love you but I hate you for writing this 3:
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh...just...oh...this was wonderful...
StormOfTheSky chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
*Sniffle*
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
And I'm sad now... so cute though, awesome job.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I'm going to start crying...
I love the way you portray them as an imperfect but perfect couple, with so much pain but full of love.
Annie chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Great story and beautifully written. Thank you.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This killed me. So many feelssssss! This was beautiful! I loved it, it was perfect. Best 11/rose ever.
Austin B chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Jesus you're going to kill me. That was amazing. Let me tell you my favorite parts:

After all, it's just a year of his life.
Not really too much to give. Not when it's her.

He'd give her anything, wouldn't he? God, that's when I started crying.

Rose Tyler, Defender of the Earth. Hardly surprising that that title should prove too small for her.

She's absolutely everything to him, he thinks so highly of her and respects her. I love that. And all of this bit:

"Don't worry," she says, with a consoling pat to his shoulder. "After this, I'll miss the green ones, too."
And it hits him that the problem was never that he couldn't tell her that he loves her.
It's that he'll never, ever be able to tell her how much.

And the fact that she still misses his 9th, and that his 9th still shows up in his subconscious, especially when it comes to her.
OK i'll stop being a creeper now. I just wanted to let you know how very much I enjoyed this bit. Thank you for it. :)
Brazen Wulf chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Ok, you are too good. You are killing me with all these one shots, they are beautiful and this one is just melancholic and, I love your writing. I just keep going through all your stories enjoying every new little thing. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »