Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
Oh...just...oh...this was wonderful...
StormOfTheSky chapter 1 . 2/8
*Sniffle*
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3
And I'm sad now... so cute though, awesome job.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 1/27
I'm going to start crying...
I love the way you portray them as an imperfect but perfect couple, with so much pain but full of love.
Annie chapter 1 . 1/4
Great story and beautifully written. Thank you.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This killed me. So many feelssssss! This was beautiful! I loved it, it was perfect. Best 11/rose ever.
Austin B chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Jesus you're going to kill me. That was amazing. Let me tell you my favorite parts:

After all, it's just a year of his life.
Not really too much to give. Not when it's her.

He'd give her anything, wouldn't he? God, that's when I started crying.

Rose Tyler, Defender of the Earth. Hardly surprising that that title should prove too small for her.

She's absolutely everything to him, he thinks so highly of her and respects her. I love that. And all of this bit:

"Don't worry," she says, with a consoling pat to his shoulder. "After this, I'll miss the green ones, too."
And it hits him that the problem was never that he couldn't tell her that he loves her.
It's that he'll never, ever be able to tell her how much.

And the fact that she still misses his 9th, and that his 9th still shows up in his subconscious, especially when it comes to her.
OK i'll stop being a creeper now. I just wanted to let you know how very much I enjoyed this bit. Thank you for it. :)
Brazen Wulf chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Ok, you are too good. You are killing me with all these one shots, they are beautiful and this one is just melancholic and, I love your writing. I just keep going through all your stories enjoying every new little thing. :)
anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
beautiful
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh my... This is just heartbreaking and so very lovely. You've captured them both beautifully. Thank you.
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So heart-breakingly lovely. Though the song lyrics and poetry seemed to disrupt the flow a bit for me.
twilightismydrug chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awww!
Kylah chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
The feels
RainLily13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh well. I guess I didn't need my heart anyways...

Lol, I really loved reading this. It's so sad, so heartbreaking, but it has its moments of humor which makes it better and worse all at the same time. And its brilliantly written to boot. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
SquirrelWho chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow! This is great. Really sad, but awesome! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »