Reviews for Dream a little dream
deadgurlagain chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
woof someone fan me !
AnnMore chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Where are you? We need you back! Honestly, you like torturing people...ahem, fangirls, don't you?
You still owe us the follow-up to 'Sights seen.' And it is urgent:)!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I have to share how much I loved this Sherolly dream love scene. I just finished reading without stopping your 24 chapters of Molly Moves On. I was too hooked on the story to even stop to comment. This one was really hot and now I am all excited and thrilled to have experienced Sherlock's first dream orgasm which included a woman. Your dream Molly was so much fun. I can't wait to read chapter 25. I think you are a very gifted writer. Your scenes with all the characters were well written and believable. I really adored your Lestrade. I must go back and comment on the original story. But this one here was fabulous and a great way to ensure an M rated night. This could certainly get anyone reading it into a romantic mood. It has just the right touch of sensuality combined with imagery.
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I have to admit, I didn't read the fic, just came in for the smut. And it was goood! :)

That made me really laugh:
"Oh Sherlock, I'm tired of this. You like real Molly because she admires you and you like me, dream Molly, because your sexuality awoke approximately 20 years late and you really want to see boobs."
- Hilarious!
whytejigsaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Brilliant! Dream Molly is so cool.
lili chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OMG!
shercastle chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Write more! This was amazing haha.
Spyder chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I think I just got pregnant from this story lol. Awesome!
Mismaloya chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
What a wonderful, fun, well-written read! So perfectly in character for such an unusual, delicious plot concept. Well done and PLEASE keep writing! :)
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is such a hot beautiful written smut scene, more the pity it was all a dream. Can't wait for the real action now. Bet Sherlock will have a hard time concealing his lust now (I Hope). more please soon
Petra Todd chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Positively inspirational story. Sexy as hell. Makes me want to go write smut right now! :)
NearlyCurious chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Great one-shot! You really should write more rated M stories.
fionajane chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
oooh this was WONDERFUL

i absolutely LOVE "molly moves on" and i won't lie, i always wished it was rated M, for this reason!

I can't wait to read the next update!
booda77 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh my! That was niiiiiiiice...sort of like a waking dream...on steroids...very good!
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Well, what I think is: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Go back to sleep!

funny and naughty and sexy, delicious!