Reviews for Fight
Abagal chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Cute
Me chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Most people see promise in a Hotch/Prentiss relationship, but he's more like her older brother. I've thought about a Prentiss/Morgan relationship, but didn't want to ruin their friendship; however, I think you've cleverly executed this idea. In a small amount of text you've captured a lot of their personalities genuinely. Good job.
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
glad you did post this - think it was a great idea.
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very cute. Liked the glimmer of hope at the end.
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very cute! I love your Morgan/Prentiss fics and I love the idea that Prentiss leaving isn't the end but just the beginning for Morgan/Prentiss.
Nix1978 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Well that put a big smile on my face... If only the CM writers could do the same with Derek and Emily in the final ep... :D

Thanks for sharing
neneski chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Loved this, wish there was more...
ayanamonique chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I loved this!
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was lovely, I'm glad you decided to post. What I loved was that I thought I knew what the story was going to be about based on the title and I was totally wrong. :) How you incorporated "fighting" into the story really allowed us to feel exactly where Emily is coming from in her decision to leave. I'm glad at least in your story she's decided to start living.

michan92 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
i like it hope you write soon again
EmmaBerlin chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Very nice story! Would be nice if they ended up doing it that way on the show. I've been avoiding spoilers just like you :) Great job!
Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Nice story. I could definitely see this happening on the show.
Nice chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was really cute, I loved it!
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Really enjoyed your fic, and I'm glad that Derek/Emily get to try to be a couple...to take a chance with each other (even though it's sad that Emily resigns, it'll be very difficult to watch Emily leave the team when it happens on the show)
iampecola chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I was watching a few reruns of CM last night and I got a little angry about Paget Brewster's imminent departure. I thought, how can she just leave after so many fans fought so hard to bring her (and AJ Cook) back? It was just a momentary thought, but still, I imagine a lot of fans feel that way.

I mention that because this fic does a good job at giving that anger a voice. Every angry barb Derek throws at Prentiss in this fic feels real...both in terms of their characters and actual real life. Good job.