Reviews for No Tears
dEmOnIc-AnGeL9192 chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Your fiction is very nice! and very CUTE! and very LOVELY! huhuhu... wait me here, i'll come back later... gotta buy tissue first.

NICE WORK! (~_~)
bloodstainedlace chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
oh my gawd ima cryin
TT_TT
II II
my tears, they are flowing like water falls,excel
anyways that was really really sad...::starts to tear up agian:: man you like need to write one where he is like reincarnated after (good) kamiu wins cuz that wasa tear jerker man, tha last time i cried that hard was when i saw tha lion king when i was like 7 and mufasa died ::starts to think about it:: wah TToTT anyways it was very well writen but so so so so so SAD!
Yumemi chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
*sniff* that was beautiful. ;_; *sniff* beautiful. I thought at first that they weren't going to make it. I'm glad you decided to add that final chapter. *sniff* beautiful. ~_; keep on writing!
doggypal chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
*goosebumps* *goosebumps* *goosebumps* Waaaaahhhh! Beautiful story...
TheLavenderBunny chapter 3 . 9/20/2002
That was absolutely wonderful. I actually started crying, which is a rare occurence for me. Beautifully composed, and very elegant. Keep on writing!
zennia chapter 3 . 7/27/2002
great work! ...i love sorashi and this is the first sorashi fic i've read where the two of them died and reunited. keep up the good work...
Suuichi Minamino chapter 3 . 6/29/2002
. So cute! So sweet! AH, that's very good!
flynn chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
god bless fluff. this story is SOOOOOOO sweet.
SorceressMidori chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
Oh my oh my oh my! that was so sweet! At last a Sorashi with a happy ending! heheh, this thing is really worth reading! (i'm not suppose to read some fanfics now bec. i'm of too much work but when i saw your e-mail i can't resist_) heheh, i'm glad you made this! keep up the good work!
BlueSakura chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
AAAAAAWWW! *squeals* that was SO SHWEET! _ but why did Arashi have to die too? *sniff* but that was a really good way to end the series, they get to be happy in heaven together! I luv it! keep up the good work! _
Suu chapter 3 . 6/8/2002
WAAAAIII~! The Last Chapter is sooo cute~! Thanx 4 Posting Another Beautiful Chapter~!
Suu chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
;-; *Dabs her eyes with a tissue* This is so sad...but so sweet...Heart-warming...Really sad...I Loved it
Ryori chapter 2 . 6/3/2002
. . .

::reaches for box of tissues::

The most powerful X fic I've ever read. Brilliant and moving. Please write more X/1999 fanfiction-you're so talented.

::reaches for another box of tissues::
penwalker chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
*sobs hysterically* that...was beautiful! waaaahhhhhhh! *sniffles* i loved it! *sob*
penwalker chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
lovely...*sniffles* definitely kleenex material. *blows nose*