Reviews for The House That Love Built
NKubie chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This. THIS is why I read fanfic! This was so sweet and fluffy and sometimes I need words like these to wrap myself in like a warm blanket. I can see why you did so well in the contest. Congratulations! It's well-deserved.

This contest is what inspired me to write too, though not nearly as eloquently as you. Thank you for sharing this sweet story that makes me smile. We need more smiles in this world. :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
so, so cute! thank you!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"Nearly every memory in here involves you." Some were good. Some were bad. All were cherished. He took her shaking hand in his own, entwined their fingers, and placed her palm against his chest, over his heart. "You've been in here for as long as I can remember." I loved how Edward told Bella how he couldn't ever forget her.

This was a sweetly told tale. Nine year old Edward and seven year old tomboy Bella to teen lovers to engaged adults. Well written, detailed and I loved the way you showed us these characters emotions. Oh and I thought Rose was wise beyond her years! Thank you for writing.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was cute and extremely fluffy.

Thanks!
dcsisee13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
beautiful!
tone death chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww so sweet.
LisiLouLah chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was a lovely story - very sweet and very well written.

Lisa x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
aww shucks. such a cute love story. thanks for sharing
youngandmature chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very sweet. Loved it. Only thing that could've made it more perfect was Bella choosing Edward to be her boyfriend after the Lego house :( I felt so sorry for poor little Edward.
wal70 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
LOVED IT!
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Just the perfect amount if fluffiness to make you smile like a dork :-)
syram chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
So very sweet!
J Chesney chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Awwwww... such a sweet, sweet story.
EdwardsLamb17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This story is so stinking cute! I love fics where E/B are childhood sweethearts. Thank you for sharing! :)
sunnycouger chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was adorable. I have such a love of stories that just make you smile, and there aren't enough good ones out there.

Nice work!