Reviews for Fitting
Divitaandtheothers chapter 1 . 1/28
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww an amazing story loved it
writhen heart chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This really was beautiful. Your gorgeous descriptions got me all choked up! I love it :)
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was a lovely story, and I think it sums up their characters really well, as well as them both as a couple. Draco is frequently characterised in so many different ways, but I think this is probably my favourite characterisation of him.

I loved the way you created images in my head with this fic.
Tigerlily chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You write as if you are gay yourself! That is a complment. Note i myself am not gay.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really enjoyed the comparison and contrastion between Draco and Harry. It really shows their difference, yet how similiar they are at the same time, you know?

For just having one word of dialogue, you did an ah-maz-ing job at all the descriptions. I liked how you used your word as well.

Overall, lovely :D
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You definitely owed me something not ScoreRose :D And this was a wonderful something indeed!

/is bound and determined to make this review as awesome as yours, no matter how many times you say I don't have to.

Okay, first of all, you had me at the first sentence. Because the idea of Draco watching Harry sleep is just plain adorable. :D It sounds so strange, when you think about it, but it really is quite cute and for it to be one of his only constants is just amazingly sweet.

And then all of the things that make /the/ bed /their/ bed – those were all utterly lovely. Because it's the memories that truly make things ours, always.

In the next paragraph, there's the gorgeous image of Draco sitting in a windowsill staring out, hugging his knees to his chest – and the fact that you mentioned "in a way he'd never done anywhere else." Because it's such an image that contrasts with our high-and-mighty Draco, which is kind of what makes it so powerful. It's almost… /vulnerable/, and the fact that he shows that vulnerability only while Harry is sleeping is so very /Draco/.

"and cocoon himself in, as Harry had called it." - I don't even know what it is about this sentence, but the fact that Draco is referring to it in his head in the way Harry phrased it is somehow incredibly cute. And the next line is "shield himself off from the rest of the world" which is so very /Draco/ as well :D

"And when they were together, there was nowhere else he would rather be." – the ultimate sentence. That's exactly the ideal of love, isn't it? Beautiful.

" Draco often wondered if not wearing his glasses had caused Harry's dreams to be blurry, but it was one of those questions too silly to ask aloud." – Yes, Draco. That is one of those questions too silly to ask aloud :D But definitely not too silly to include in narration, because it made me laugh.

The description of Harry and Draco as "fitting" is perfect beyond words. It is.

Draco seems to have a bit of a biased view of Harry, as he very well should if he loves him :D

AHH. The description of the parts of Harry that are "only Draco's" makes me so happy. So perfect. And so realistic, too.

What you did with Draco's arrogance – his self-centeredness – was genius. Harry became a part of him, almost – so he's still self-centered, only that self includes Harry, too. It's like the perfect Draco loophole :D And the way you addressed the fact that he could be seen as materialistic – but that's not how Draco sees it at all, and his point of view is so terrifically logical.

"He messed with the whole thing.

Draco loved him for it."

The way you did short sentences here to emphasize it works so wonderfully well. It's beautiful.

"Physically they were puzzle-shaped pieces." - Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Yes. Thank you :D

And then the mention of Draco giggling "in the most demeaning of ways." – I can totally imagine that, and it's a perfect Draco reaction to think that giggling is demeaning :D

And then the reference to the color difference - so obvious, but you developed it so very well. And Draco describing it as how "beautifully they clashed" – I love that, because it seems so out of Draco's norm to describe clashing as beautifully, but it works so well here.

And the end! Oh, gosh, the end.

I think I've melted. I really do.

AND YOU DID THIS FOR THE ONE WORD CHALLENGE! Sorry, that didn't register. I did that challenge, and it was hard as blazes and didn't come out particularly great, but it just seems so dang natural here and you're just a genius, I guess, because that's so… AUGGGGGH. It renders me unable to form coherent sentences.

The last three paragraphs are utterly gorgeous.

Actually, scratch that. The whole thing is utterly gorgeous.

(*_*)
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was very light and fluffy I liked. I really like how you used your word. My one problem is Draco seemed to be a little OOC to me. Other than that it was well written and sweet.
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
OK, I just have to say that I love Drarry. It's so immensely brilliant :L

Anyway, back to the review! I really enjoyed this, and I think you did a great job characterising Draco, and I loved the way you talked about them fitting together. It was very nice :L I think the beginning two paragraphs maybe need something inbetween them, though? It doesn't seem to flow very well there, although it flows very well everywhere else. This was just really enjoyable, well done! :)
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm trying to find words...

I think this was "beautiful". You really had it perfect, I honestly have no clue what to say, that was just amazing.

I love the line about it being 'their' bed anhd how that came back later on, it was really sweet. The same for them being a puzzle that fits together. And I love the title, it's perfect. Most people just use the prompt as the title(which isn't bad or anything), I just love that you didn't.

Amazing job. Really, this was just beautiful.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
...

I am speechless.

I think with this "beautiful" entry, you have made a Drarry fan out of me. ]

Truthfully after reading this, it leaves me with the feeling of hope. Hope to find something like that in our world.
amateurwrit chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was wonderful. Completely great. I LOVE IT! It makes sense. And it's perfect. Drarry is perfect. This made me HAPPEE:D
Minx of Lynex chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really don't even want to try to put into words how amazing this was. It truly was something worth reading and I'm not just saying that because of the pairing. This is exactly how I see any relationship between Draco and Harry. Like two puzzle pieces that fit together in the most amazing way. While there are trials, they are still perfect for one another and nothing can change that. This was just amazing and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I loved it :)
Amethyst Violet Serenity chapter 1 . 4/5/2012