Reviews for The Way
Psyka chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Awesome i love it please please please update again soon
midnightblupuppy chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
please update soon
AmberMist chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Please UPDATE this soon!
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Hi again! This story is really awesome, just like all your others!
lara5170 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I don't understand this story but I guess I need to keep reading it until it starts to head somewhere.
lara5170 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I'm glad you've described what Kagome is and that she's been traveling back & forth for 5 years but I must admit there is still a lot of missing info that would help the flow of this story. I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens & where this story is going.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Since I couldn't really review much on this chapter because it was short and vague I read the next chapter before leaving this review. I don't know why you haven't been getting reviews from the other site but after reading the 2nd chapter I find myself extremely excited about this story. I'm also looking forward to more information into what's going on in this story that has led to this point. You mention that the fight with Naraku is over but give no info on what's happened to the jewel and there are very few details explaining what's going on and why she had to reveal this secret so soon. I look forward to reading more and firmly believe that the more you write,the more reviews you will get.
Angel wolf11021 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
please write some more because itis a good story. I want you to put it on your so they aren't ever deleted.
Veraozao chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
so small! I love it and i cant wait to read the next one! Kiss
Lesliebobo chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
This is a good chapter please keep it up
The Serene Being chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Wow… I'm glad that the girls are learning to fight as well.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Keep it coming.
Sugar0o chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
i like this alot but i kinda wish that the girls had different weapons, while i get fan's are best, still seems that they should have something more personal to themselves.
Lesliebobo chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
This is a great story so far place update soon
Veraozao chapter 5 . 5/13/2012