Reviews for What fate brings to you
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Now, this is a good story, but I feel like you didn't end it well. I think it would be better if you made another chapter (epilogue) that is their future or telling us about it. Remember, don't rush it, make sure it is detailed enough, and don't confuse the reader by not making the epilogie legible.
MaDaraa Uchi chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
this sounds more like titanic lol
xSonya chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Totally too titanic for me, but cute anyway
fabilousxx chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
You honestly have no idea how you made me cry like the first time I watched Titanic. All the scenes were coming to my mind and it was so sad yet so beautiful and depressive. And not to mention that I'm up at 3am just to read that story which is FULL of perfection and cry because It's damn beautiful. Haha I really, really love it and I hope you'll write more, because It's awesome story. One of the best I've ever read. Excellent, really.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
yes please another chapter!and maybe that Madara and Hashirama get married,or to see what will happen to Madara,will he forgive his mother,and will he be cured of the Neji-trauma or that they go on a vacation and something happened to Madara and Hashirama try's to save Madara,i don't know just please another chapter :'( ,and the other chapters were good too :D ! hope you read this and and at least think about to make another chapter :DD-the silly fan XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
3 cuteee!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
it reminds me on "Titanik" O.o
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Kind of remains me of the titanic.
fly-honey-from-the-track-team chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I'm not sure but throughout this chapter, I had a huge smile plastered on my face. I'm certain I look like a dumbass, but I can't stop smiling.
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Oh...my...god. Gaara's a terrorist.
...for some reason that really doesn't surprise me.
Volatile Valentine chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I usually don't write reviews, but I have read this so many times over, and loved it, I think I owe it to you.
I have to say it is one of my favorite HashiMada stories I have ever read. The way you portray the characters in this is interesting, and I especially like how you made it into the Titanic theme. (One of my favorite movies) Usually people cant pull it off when making a fanfic version of a movie or story theme they have read, but you did a really good job, I am impressed. I will most likely be coming back to re-read this int he future, seeing as nobody is writing any fanfics at the moment (or updating.) Not that I expect them too, it is after all summer. But I hope that you keep writing. You are a great author and I like your work.

Good Job.
SoulMore chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
FAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It's so interesting! I like it !
SoulMore chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
FAN!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
awwww so so cute! 3 please make more fanfictions maybe a few more chapters to this one where madara gets pregnant by hashirama?! :D