Reviews for what elena wants, elena gets
DevilJinNina chapter 1 . 4/29
"That's My Job" lol!
Beautiful!
ArabellaValeriG chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
HOT DAMNNN
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
WOW! This was one hell of a story! I thought that you did a fantastic job in writing this! Keep up the good work!
Lhoatland chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Thanks for a beautiful Elijah and Elena story. I was a die hard Stelena fan until I really got to know Elijah so now I'm playing catch up. I love your characterization of both of them. Bravo and well done.
Supabec chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
awesome one shot :)
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oooh, this was so hot!
ashlyntwynyo chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Fantastic!
Allie lynn chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Being 16 and reading this I feel really naughty but I do not care hehe can you update more chapters to this story I really liked it and it is my dream that if Elena does not end up with don or if she does but it does not end up working out I want Elena to end up with Elijah
and well you know them doing what they did in this story hehe but on the show plz update?
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
mmmh. yummy. :)
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
The title is just perfect, very fitting
artzannie25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
hehehee yep. glad to read that. was yummy.
siberia21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Perfect as usual! "There was no excaping Elena." LOVE IT! Thank you and more more more please.
TheElejahDiaries chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Absolutely amazing! The day this happens on the show, my life will be complete :)
Sarah August chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Beautiful! Well done!
Cherazz22784 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh my...oh my goodness, this is incredible! One of the best I've ever read! I am so touched and so moved by this story! You captured Elijah so, so damn well! And Elena? That naughty little mynx! I don't blame her, boys are so thick-headed sometimes ;) The sexual energy came through in waves...I found myself squirming in delight ;)

Please, please keep writing them! You're insanely talented! This was a drug that I couldn't get enough of! BRAVO!

Elejah ftw!