Reviews for Through the Eyes of Another
guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
So I'm confused, is this story based before or after the events of the movie? Also its a military/ scientific expedition worth billions they didn't want to waste, how is it that there would be those that had nothing to offer allowed, i don't understand her point of being there beyond being forced by her husband. Air masks are needed by all humans when outside, how is it that she does not?
Truly can't get my head around it... Well written though from what I have read.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
Please finish this story! It's AWESOME! I Can"T Wait!
Jaskuwka chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Woo! And so it continues! I'm glad my comment made you happy. One more chapter... ono I sure hope there will be sequels since it is hard to find good Avatar fanfics ands yours is by far the best, in my opinion, not too serious and dramatic all the time but also just about enough comedy to keep it interesting. u
SlenderMan chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Good thing you made this chapter which I loved, thought you no longer had any will to do this story anymore, but still I have faith and now I'm more than eager to see the ending I wish you the best of luck for the ending and any sequels. _
Jaskuwka chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
This fanfic is amazing! Ever since I started reading it I could not stop! Will it be continued? Because I really hope it will. X3
Atsirk Enoh chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
...a chainsaw? How did you come up with that? Other than that, a very satisfying chapter.
SlenderMan chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
this chapter is really...sad, especially the last few sentences...I would be crying but I don't have eyes...cause im slender man...oh and about the monkey already found it see..*shows you monkey* and also keep up with the story its getting better and better! also take as much time as you need to update, goodbye! *slowly disappears with monkey in arms*
SlenderMan chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
wow...just wow this chapter was intense for my little heart...if I had one I still love this story I hope you update soon and take your time I can wait also miss still waiting for my pet monkey... *looks at you with another puppy dog face*
SlenderMan chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really love the story so far at first was confused in the first few chapters but I love story...sooo can I please have a purple pet monkey pwease? -looks at you with big puppy dog eyes-
Pink Alpaca chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hi! I really like this story but I don't understand a few things; how did Abby's friends get taken by the Navi when I thought you said they were on Earth? But nonetheless I love this story and I have the same name as the main character (:
Lady Greyshadow chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
I love this story. Please update soon!:)
EpicJesus chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
cool chapter, can't wait to see what happens.
Enigma180 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Kya! Awesome as always I can't wait for the next posting! ;D
EpicJesus chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I really want Ta'kuk to beat the ever loving s**t out of Turner... Just saiyan...
PhoenyxWarrior chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
This chapter's pretty short. Nothing much to review, really. I guess I got to see the girls' personalities more?
Anyway, I'm kinda absent minded right now, (the story-gears in my head are turning) so I don't have any smart-alek comments to offer.
Other than that... I HATE CHEMISTRY.
Bleh. l
Ok, I'm out for now. Ba-byez work on the next chapter!