Reviews for Holmes:Moriarty
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 61 . 3/22/2014
Ok. It's official. I absolutely love your stories.

I've read a ton of your shorter fics, and finally decided to take the plunge on this monster. Best afternoon I've spent on a long time!

Getting the proper context for Dani and for Not-Seb added a lot of enjoyment for me. And, as always, I adore your Jim.

Thank you for writing this!
A Masquerade Massacre chapter 36 . 8/8/2013
So good!
helenofargos chapter 61 . 6/21/2013
I just finished this story and am excitedly awaiting reading the sequel, but I thought that I would take this break to tell you how amazing this is. I am sure that you receive plenty of appraising messages and reviews, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself, leaving it alone after this. I couldn't stop for two or three days. Really. I don't do that for just anyone's story or book or whatever. I was directed here by a friend of mine (fan of yours) and I am so pleased that I listened to her advice. I wish that I could get into my characters' heads like you do. As a writer, myself, I have to say that I took several moments to say, "Man, I wish I could write like that!" along with many other different extatic exclamations. Lovely writing style you have, dear author. I look forward to reading much much more.
Pseudonymous Seuss chapter 61 . 4/6/2013
Oh my goodness gracious! Thank goodness I was looking for my reviews history or I'd have never seen this update!
I really, really do hope there's a sequel because I absolutely loved this story to pieces.
M chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
You know, this is interesting and all, but doesn't Danielle have a little too much screentime? And for all his insanity and respect for those who can hold their own against him, isn't it a little wierd that Jim does want to sorta help Danielle? I mean, Sherlock's the one who interests Moriarty the most, of all people, but he's always wanted to kill him in the end anyway. See no reason why it should be different with Dani. Kill her? Yes, eventually yes. Or at least, that's how I see him. Also because, guys like him love to be in control. Like a challenge, yes, but being tiyed to a chair with a crazy bitch playing wolrd dominatrix in his house? Not funny. Not at all. It doesn't earn a man's benevolence. Not even from someone as deranged as Moriarty. Expecially not someone like Moriarty.
x-Avarice-x chapter 61 . 3/15/2013
I'm SO GLAD you started up the sequel again! I started reading it before you deleted it and I was very disappointed.
CSRoche chapter 61 . 3/8/2013
I'm interested - and yeah, I don't think any of your stuff's really 'flopped' either. Keep going!

P.S. 'Two-Tickets-One-Bill' made me laugh - was that intentional or am I just getting obsessed?
sevenpercent chapter 61 . 3/8/2013
Nothing you do "flops". Nope, can't believe it. So, get on with it, woman!
ResidentBunburyist chapter 61 . 3/7/2013
YESSSSSSS. (Anything more articulate than that is really unnecessary.)
hayleyc chapter 61 . 3/7/2013
This is so completely amazing, I had actually just been re-reading this story, and now it is continuing! I am utterly thrilled, waiting in the front row with popcorn in hand. Please continue!
Kerlyssa chapter 61 . 3/7/2013
IT'S ALIVE.

PS: Unicorn fighting a Lion, is an uncivil Union, yes? Badum-tush.

PPS: Of course I shall read it. Waiting with bated breath.
JillianWatson1058 chapter 60 . 2/14/2013
I've wanted to read this story of yours for a while, and finally got time. :) It was worth it; good job!
dani chapter 60 . 12/4/2012
this was awesome. loved your take on the characters and their personality quirks and how you changed your style switching off. loved junkie sherlock and neurotic moriarty and your original characters were hilarious
filmkid21 chapter 60 . 10/27/2012
I loved this world and this story and these characters you crafted. This is intensely canon in my mind now. Very glad I decided to stalk your profile after getting caught up in The Locked Room
Alikai chapter 60 . 10/8/2012
I can not praise you enough. I don't know how long I've been reading this, but I was hooked from word one. You are a fantastic writer, and you captured Sherlock and Moriarty perfectly. Description was great. Plot was fantastic. I don't even know how you wrote such a masterpiece. I can honestly say you are one of the few fanfiction people who could actually make it as a writer. Goodness, what am I going to do without this story?
To Holmes:Moriarty; May this lead to great things for you in the future.