Reviews for Galaxy at War: N7
It a shame you stopped writing hope you start again soon, I was looking forward to a romance between sam and kan
Spartan Golsan-017 chapter 1 . 5/19
Well...this is kinda awkward. My OC I just sent in is Palmer and then their is Chief Operations Palmer
CunkToad chapter 333 . 11/21/2015
Pretty sure it's safe to say you either died or ditched writing, pity. Liked your style. Have a nice life mate.
Ffs, why did I review so many chapters, I had to look for one where I could write this.
Dixorn chapter 532 . 11/17/2015
Read this story since the beginning, can't even remember if I reviewed it, now. 4th time I've read this and every single time it's been better than before.

I recognise that over three years after starting this, life may have gotten in the way, maybe you don't think people still read this, but I feel my comment, and the many others posted since the last update, should be proof enough that we still read this.

I hope you find time to return to this story, but if you don't. Good luck in whatever you do, this fanfic is what started it all for me. If not for this, I would probably never have found this weird yet wonderful website.

So thanks.
Thaqif chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Make a Fanfiction of Mass Effect and Fairy Tail where any Multiplayer character get transpoted on Earthland where they join Fairy Tail and go kick some shit. Or have Commander Shepard and his crew (including Legion) where they also get transported into Earthland and go kick some shit.
Guest chapter 532 . 8/7/2015
It been a year since the last update so I am guessing that this story has ended. What a shame as it was a great story
Guest chapter 532 . 7/4/2015
So that is it the end of the story
Guest chapter 464 . 5/21/2015
will Araya hook up with any of the asari on the ship update soon please
Solov chapter 530 . 4/25/2015
So you know, I got a Backdated Update to this story going back almost a year tagged M&S recently. Suspect that your computer has a Virus. Also, Update, please?
Guest chapter 532 . 4/5/2015
please please come back
Guest chapter 532 . 2/10/2015
could we have some more please
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
I have been following this story for so long, I really hope you get the time to write more as its on of the best fanfictions I have read. Its inspired me to try my hand at writing a fanfic and for that I thank you.
henrikwm chapter 532 . 2/2/2015
So, I've read this entire fic twice now. And it is truly great! The characters are rich and entertaining. The writing is sharp and on point. And it keep me on the edge of my seat every time.

I don't know why you haven't uploaded a new chapter in over six months, and since I'm currently writing my own fic, I know just how hard it can be at times. I don't know if your even reading reviews or even stop by any more. I just wanted you to know that at least one reader is here, waiting... Hoping.
Guest chapter 532 . 1/2/2015
I know you are busy with your life but can we have some more I love this story
Guest chapter 532 . 11/6/2014