Reviews for Galaxy at War: N7
Was hoping that would fhinsh this story and do one on Andromeda
I really hope that you will carry on with this great story there is so many mission they can do, mission with the geth and quarians, mission from the gaxay at war war asset like one from governor grothan pazness of camala and when do finish this story do a part 2 in andromeda
hunter 139 chapter 485 . 11/22/2016
Awesome to see the Leviathan artifacts in action.
hunter 139 chapter 230 . 11/22/2016
Wow, Kayla's a cocktease
hunter 139 chapter 393 . 11/22/2016
Horrible timing
SgtGinger chapter 532 . 9/1/2016
Ok, so it took me two weeks, but I finally got through re reading every chapter. I realize I may be a bit late on the draw, but I hope this does get picked up again at some point. Always loved this story.
Guest chapter 532 . 7/18/2016
It a shame you stopped writing hope you start again soon, I was looking forward to a romance between sam and kan
Spartan Golsan-017 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Well...this is kinda awkward. My OC I just sent in is Palmer and then their is Chief Operations Palmer
CunkToad chapter 333 . 11/21/2015
Pretty sure it's safe to say you either died or ditched writing, pity. Liked your style. Have a nice life mate.
Ffs, why did I review so many chapters, I had to look for one where I could write this.
Dixorn chapter 532 . 11/17/2015
Read this story since the beginning, can't even remember if I reviewed it, now. 4th time I've read this and every single time it's been better than before.

I recognise that over three years after starting this, life may have gotten in the way, maybe you don't think people still read this, but I feel my comment, and the many others posted since the last update, should be proof enough that we still read this.

I hope you find time to return to this story, but if you don't. Good luck in whatever you do, this fanfic is what started it all for me. If not for this, I would probably never have found this weird yet wonderful website.

So thanks.
Thaqif chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Make a Fanfiction of Mass Effect and Fairy Tail where any Multiplayer character get transpoted on Earthland where they join Fairy Tail and go kick some shit. Or have Commander Shepard and his crew (including Legion) where they also get transported into Earthland and go kick some shit.
Guest chapter 532 . 8/7/2015
It been a year since the last update so I am guessing that this story has ended. What a shame as it was a great story
Guest chapter 532 . 7/4/2015
So that is it the end of the story
Guest chapter 464 . 5/21/2015
will Araya hook up with any of the asari on the ship update soon please
Solov chapter 530 . 4/25/2015
So you know, I got a Backdated Update to this story going back almost a year tagged M&S recently. Suspect that your computer has a Virus. Also, Update, please?
2,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »