Reviews for Wizard for Hire
SadMeatbag chapter 5 . 12/25/2021
Something didn't add up about the Greengrass and Zabini, there should be more ways to make big money than open the brothel. I could understand the method they use to be there, maybe you will shed some light on the next chapter or not and they just want to milk rich people from their horniness. I thought Dudley have sex with a ghost, glad it didn't happen man it would be wrong if it happen.

Excited for Harry to meet his niece, I think it will be cute when they interact with each other.
MacMan00 chapter 7 . 12/2/2021
I’m aware this is probably a dead story, but kudos for this. I enjoyed it immensely for what it was and the challenging of fanon tropes.
mwinter1 chapter 7 . 6/15/2021
Really interesting story sorry to see it not finished.
Vercalos chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
Welp. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Jimmy chapter 7 . 2/20/2020
Wow, this was a lot of fun. I like this "wizard handiman for hire" troupe. Hope to read more
OnaJB72 chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Aaahhh this is awesome. I love it.
nikprosta chapter 7 . 12/6/2018
This is good, but Fictional is still my favorite of the two!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2018
no where to be found - nowhere to be found
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2018
no spacing:
freakswith - freaks with
iampebble chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
...I hate myself for starting a fic I know hasn't been finished. especially one as good as this!
SuperApplePie chapter 7 . 1/6/2018
Despite my initial impressions, this pic turned out to be quite entertaining.
infinite eternity chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNN!
asighoaighnqllg chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
Awesome! You know, you have a flair for writing.
I love your story.I just hope you update this story and are in good health.
Bunny153539 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
I'm a guess someone has been murdering them and replacing the memories! Or the wand has a ghost atached! OR BOTH! All this foreshadowing for something! Please COME BACK!
Bunny153539 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
Holy crap I love you, pointing out all of those magnamious errors and cliches of HP fanfiction!