Reviews for The Indiscreet
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I absolutely adore this story, you did a good job. :)
boredperson7 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Its well written
LilithFanBebeNeuwrotic chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Another wonderful chapter!
gothgirl97 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Please continue, it's really good :)
MademoiselleAddams chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I loved it!
It's not a surprise, though, i love everything you write. I can't wait for the next already...
xx
Dee chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this, this is recently my new obsession and there arent enough fanfics on these two. Thanks a bunch!
The Devil's Little Pet chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I loved it. And LUUUUUCAAAASSSS!
DefyingGravity4Good chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is really good! Although, I would like to know what Gomez and Morticia's fight was about...

Still, awesome! :)

Your Wednesday/Lucas is really accurate, and I would love to see you write more of them :) (Plus, they're so cute, you can't get enough of them!)
MrsAddams chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh my god, I loved this! ) The whole vibe of the story, so them. Thank you!
LilithFanBebeNeuwrotic chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love this story! Though, I would like to know what Morticia and Gomez's disagreement was about. I know in the original series, they hardly ever had a disagreement. But I do like that you used Lucas, I hate Joel. Overall very good, and good job at keeping the characters in character. :)
Child of a Broken Dawn chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Haha! That was great! All that work to be quiet, and she still got caught. Poor Wednesday. (And finally, someone else who keeps Pubert around. I also love the way you write Morticia.)
Gleefully Wicked chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Really well done. I love how you write those characters(and that you write W/L). A really interesting one-shot.