Reviews for The Indiscreet
The 13th Raven chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
This is good :D
Penderghast chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Very well written, and true to the characters as well. I loved the way you portrayed Wednesday's relationship to her parents (her mother in particular) and how the stability of their marriage affects her. The writing is beautiful and descriptive and the dialogue is just tops!
Foreverglfan88 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Great job! I love the Addams Family! I saw the play last week, it was great!
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I absolutely adore this story, you did a good job. :)
boredperson7 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Its well written
NeuwroticMadam chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Another wonderful chapter!
gothgirl97 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Please continue, it's really good :)
MademoiselleAddams chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I loved it!
It's not a surprise, though, i love everything you write. I can't wait for the next already...
xx
Dee chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this, this is recently my new obsession and there arent enough fanfics on these two. Thanks a bunch!
The More Loving One chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I loved it. And LUUUUUCAAAASSSS!
DefyingGravity4Good chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is really good! Although, I would like to know what Gomez and Morticia's fight was about...

Still, awesome! :)

Your Wednesday/Lucas is really accurate, and I would love to see you write more of them :) (Plus, they're so cute, you can't get enough of them!)
MrsAddams chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh my god, I loved this! ) The whole vibe of the story, so them. Thank you!
NeuwroticMadam chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love this story! Though, I would like to know what Morticia and Gomez's disagreement was about. I know in the original series, they hardly ever had a disagreement. But I do like that you used Lucas, I hate Joel. Overall very good, and good job at keeping the characters in character. :)
Child of a Broken Dawn chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Haha! That was great! All that work to be quiet, and she still got caught. Poor Wednesday. (And finally, someone else who keeps Pubert around. I also love the way you write Morticia.)
Gleefully Wicked chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Really well done. I love how you write those characters(and that you write W/L). A really interesting one-shot.