Reviews for How to Wear Sherlock's Shirt
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
loved it.
LadyoftheNerdsP chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I giggled and smiled. Thank you for writing this!:-)
Musae chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Mmmm, naughty Sherlock with his naughty line at the very end. Never say no to the Purple Shirt!
Wolfess221 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it. Not sure if I can see Sherlock and Molly actually getting together, but stranger things have happened, and I like your interpretation of their relationship. Good job!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hahah, only Sherlock would think of deducing as foreplay.
cherrystone.eli chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
sexy!
EmeraldLily99 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh my god, I love this story sooo much, it's hilarious. And so sexyyyy. Mmmm, I love Sherlock, and how Molly can totally dominate him at times. Awesome. My fav part though is when he suggests she walk around naked, leave it to Sherlock. He has a naughtier mind than I originally thought. Bravo on keeping them in character, with Molly timid but capable of being seductive and Sherlock just being his random and erratic self. Beautiful work!
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I like it! And I can see her doing it too...I like fetish Sherlock, who doesn't, and this was a new one on me. Thanks for sharing. -Sef
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Brilliance!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Silly and sexy, loved it!
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
All smiles. And the picture is so cute.
wintryone chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was really a fun story! I loved it! A friend told me about your awesome Sherlock fics and I had to come check them out. Can't wait to read more :)
shepweir always chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I think this was an exciting and fun to read scene. Sherolly and the infamous purple shirt. Fabulous and definitely a keeper. I can just imagine what Greg was thinking when he saw Molly in SH's shirt. I mean he couldn't close his mouth when he saw her in the black dress at Christmas. Check out the video. Which I have to say I was surprised SH didn't comment on. That seems to be something he would have enjoyed immensely.
FaeYero With A Ga chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Woah that was such a sexy fic! 5 purple shirts from me ;D
LoveAmongstHate chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love this one! And the picture is perfect, exactly what I had thought in my head. They are so loveable, only because you make them that way.