Reviews for Cut Time
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
ohhh the ending was very very sad and it almost made me cry. keep up the excalent work (i know i didn't spell that right) it was really great, so keep it up!
slytherclaw chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Euh, i am sorry to sound like a busy body but 1994 is hermione and the gang their forth year.
So it Can't be tom s last year that would be 1944 give or take a year.
BroadwayNightOwl chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Make sure you are a spell and grammar checking your chapters. One of the grammar mistakes I found was that you misused "you're." The word "your" is in reference to possession. The word "you're" stands for you are.
CathyCullen16 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
I want to see more or Tom's POV. This story is really good.
larrysaurusrex chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Love it! Update soon! )
Obey the Muse chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Interesting start, although it was pretty rushed and wasn't very cohesive. Hermione letting Draco kiss her and giggling didn't make any sense. I love Dramione, but that was to rushed for two people who had been enemies up until this point. And yes, I did read the OOC warning, but still...
LadySarahj chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Update!
ButterflyFairies chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
UPDATE VERY SOON PLEASE.
supanaturalgal chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Loving where you could take this. I love both ships your writing, so it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Update soon!
ButterflyFairies chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Hmmm...perhaps rotating povs. but make it more fluid. It seems like you were rushing in this chapter.
n-nargles chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Um...that transitions? Yeah their kind little er...fast pasteing? Is that a word?
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Hmmm...seems a bit choppy, a little fast with no smooth transitions. However I am interested in seeing where you are going with this. So I will be your adored fan. Because I love to see how people pair 1944 Tom with Hermione from the Future.
LadySarahj chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Tom was stupid at every age apparently. Update!
LadySarahj chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love Dramione!Is this really going to be a Hermione/Tom JR.?