Reviews for Five Times Katniss Caused Gale Pain
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Nnng I can't
This was just beautiful
I love the ending scene. It was a good end to an otherwise sort of angsty fic
(Although we know what happens in MJ so that ending scene is pretty angsty too when you think about it ;A;)
Overall, a really good fic
You're a fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awrgh. :') 3
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
All of these things, augh, I'm dying.

I absolutely love angst and tragic situations (it's strange and probably unhealthy), but right now, I'm so glad none of these were too heartbreaking, because I don't know what I'd do if they were, haha.

You know what's funny, is that the last part, where Katniss doesn't hurt him, was the one I found to be the most hurtful. I don't even know why - maybe it's because I have the book in my mind, and the juxtaposition of his happiness in here to how this literally spanned into NOTHING, is painful. But it's a good painful, because it adds a subtle depth to it. And I love it.

I also liked the choices you made in here. Gale CARRIED her. In his arms. I melted. And LOL at the water scene. Boy problems. It's gotta suck when there aren't any pillows around.

Write more thinnnngggsssss. You've got a great writer's voice, and I hope you continue to share your talents with the world. Thanks for writing and posting and being here!
whitters23 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That last moment... So beautiful. That was their best moment for me. What really secured them firmly in my shipping heart. I also loved your take on some of their briefly mentioned moments, them swimming together and him carrying her out of the woods when she'd hurt herself. Well done! And I'm glad you decided to do one of these fics even though it is so popular. I always like little vignette sort of stories.
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aw, this was so sweet. Great job with this. :)
thedickensconnection chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
yeah i'm not crying, nope
bohobo chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I think I may have r&r'd this, but I just read it again

and it's so cute! even though it sticks to the story in the end, it's still not ... heartbreaking, ya know?

And the other parts were so in character. But they should've kissed in the lake! Forget his hard on, she'd be too surprised with the kiss to notice it anyway...
CGreene chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I absolutely love this! Probably the best thing I've read on this site, no lie. Your insights are lovely little gems into Gale's character, and I can believe it could perfectly fit in the Hunger Games back story.

I especially love number four. It's amazing how much you can convey in so few words, but you make every detail work for you. It's beautiful.

I feel like so many people misjudged Gale in the books, and it's little snapshots like that that show who Gale truly is. (or maybe who I want him to be) But either way, I love it! Thanks so much for writing.
freckledjesus's-horse chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh! This is so beautiful. In this one short piece of writing, you have thoroughly impressed me. This was a joy to read. I loved the emotions running between them. Very well-written.

I am very glad that I finally found a KatnissxGale one-shot! Yay!

Great job.

Tara chapter 1 . 4/28/2012're a brilliant writer I LOVE the last one :) WHY DOES KATNISS HAVE TO END UP WITH PEETA? :(
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Kellyann211 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved this two together. Wonderful job.
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Gah, you break my heart. It was so nice to come home to this — so relaxing to eat dinner and read another excellent Galeniss fic from you :P

Again, you so capture their tension, Gale's fire, and Katniss' uncertainty. The little things: in II, when Gale huffs angrily, or in IV when he moves like he might kiss her... just add up to perfection!

Another favorite :)

xx maddie
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I was mesmerized, all of this was written so beautifully! The ending of course was so heart wrenching. I can't get over how much I love this.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
My favourites are the fifth from pain and the only from not. Maybe a more spread out mixture of pain, rejection maybe? You know, in a differnt way. It had great balance, the mixture of original and from the books material.