Reviews for Ambrosia
girl chapter 1 . 7/1
I'm sure if wrote the vintage pairing called Ulquiorra X Orihime, they would be amazing. But sadly I just read what I get with them. I personally hate how most authors turn her into a whore but what can you do *sighs*

Anyway great SasuSaku stories, they're married now though thanks to Kishimoto yaaaay *throws confetti* I'm sure you already know~

Hopefully you'll start writing again. :3
girl chapter 1 . 7/1
Yaaaaaay true love~
its beautiful. so so beautiful. after reading it and the end note about the lack of lemons, I really am glad you didn't. :) not that i doubt ur writing skill but i know you did that because it served as some kind of a purpose. thank you for sharing such a great piece of life.
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
wow it was good! though i would of liked to see it in a multi-chaptered fanfic :)
kaorishinju chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this is my favorite sasusaku fanfiction of all i think :)
sasusaku dream chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Your story is so sweet.!.
This is n times I read your story.
Great job! And good luck!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really liked this a lot! It was angsty but also really amazing!
AdotD chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Beautifully written. Thank you :)
peaceful abyss chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
It was beautifully written. Well done.
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
wow.. your story makes my heart clench and relieves in a good kind of way.. i'm happy.. :']
Daniratoe chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved it so damn much! You're amazing! It is really nice!

Thankyou a lot for this :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Q_Q

Love the spacing. And the usage of roman numerals.

And of course, your story, ha-ha.

"The only truth is that Sakura is seventeen when she throws her life away for someone who doesn't deserve one second of it."

Made me break out crying. Q A Q

The ending was perfect.

Ironic. Beautiful. Heartbreaking.

A God's nectar.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
wow, an amazing story! I love your usage of vocabulary, the way you describe emotions and thoughts and intentions, it's so wonderful and true, it makes the story just the better. And the ending is sweet as well. Great story )
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. So poetic and metaphorical. I love how everything came into a full circle at the end. Wow just beautiful. Wonderful job!
PhireTiger chapter 1 . 4/24/2012