Reviews for Sinking into a Dream
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That was beautiful. I really enjoyed reading your story. Keep writing!
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Aww! Cute story. I liked the way you made the characters. It was a great read.
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Very sweet. :)
SweetNonsense chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
that was beautiful :' ) makes me depressed about being single tho lol long your writing!
hazelnuticecream chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I really loved this story. Its been a while since I read a good toronto/ontario fanfic. I personally go to Mcmaster but my best friends at Laurier and I've already gone this year to party (and die) at western. Shit the Ivy kids really understand the work hard play hard thing :p keep it up! Love all your storyline driven oneshots, not so crazy about the abstract ones, but everyone has favourites :)
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
swooned quite a bit actually. thanks so much. really cute light fluffy story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It's so cute!
omg chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
SO SWWOOOONNNYYY! Edward just about killed me with his signs. Loved it.

Bella was cool.

Thanks for writing.
IReen H chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hey Ovie.

So I just finished... and this was really special. I felt all the hesitant insecurity of fledgeling love. I felt all the awkward moments, all the intense passion - newly released, all the feels, I tell you. And you did it gently, softly. You were almost sneaky in the way you made me feel. Like, realizing I was uncomfortable for me and my experiences from youth, so like these. And you PUT me in the place you wanted me, you gave me the weather and the smells and the sensations, all seductively, without forcing it on me.

Your cadence is magic. :D

Beautiful. I absolutely loved it.

Aja
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I had one of the worst days ever today. I'm sick, had to work, kids were fighting...you get the idea. Anyway, I desperately needed a happy.

So I decided to read this again because I knew it would make me feel better. I'm happy smiles and swooning now. I know I said it before but this-

"Don't go chasing leaves, you silly girl."

"What else am I supposed to chase, then?" my hand grips his shirt over his heart. It beats steady, strong. It's the constant in which my life mirrors.

"I don't know – your dreams, love. Me. Okay?"

-I just loooooove.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
this was so special & incredible & beautifully written. & everything a girl could hope for. Thank you so much for sharing, you made my heart happy & I felt cathartic for the first time in quite a while, I reveled in it! & I love the thought of tuna rolling back to the sea! Wonderfully done!
left in bits chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So, I'll be honest. I only read about three entries for this contest but this was by far my favorite. Just everything about it made it such a great read. Loved your writing style, the pacing of the story, the characterization. Everything! So thanks for sharing and congrats on the well deserved win.
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was sweet. His tree house signs were cute.
Detochkina chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Omg, I swooned so much, I feel it everywhere. Is my heart and in my toes. What a sweet, beautiful story. I love it how perfect they are for each other. And it brings back memories of my first dating of my husband. We were kids, we were in love, and it was perfect, too. Still is. Thank you for this sweet reminder.

Congratulations again on your win, Ovie. I am very happy and proud of you.

R