Reviews for these castles in the sand
Jabberawr chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I thought I reviewed. *facedesk* Clearly I didn't. So yeahhh... You said KiriAn doesn't work? This fic is a total contradiction!

"Best friends don't leave each other." That just made me tear up instantly. So yeah... KiriAn TOTALLY WORKS. Seriously. Cept the ending was all sad and stuff, goodbyes suck. Boohoo. I believe in KiriAn!

Meep!Meep
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I looooove all the historical details of this story, it really makes it amazing. War is a really strong yet touchy subject to write about, but I think you do it well since it's so subtle.

Their friendship is so cute. The ice cream shoving and the kiss is just awwwww! It's a shame one of them had to leave.

I like how you told bits of their history over the course of the story, that's always better than saying it straight forward.

"Empire stuff." Lulz.

Best friends don't leave each other. - AWW SO SAD. D:

Great job though
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow, this story is beautiful...very beautiful. any chance for a sequel?
GotchaAttorney chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow, my heart just cracked. You write KiriAn so well! Akaya didn't die, did he? That wasn't a suicide attempt because his BFF was leaving, was it? Or was he getting into the water to swim after her? Because they're BFFLs and BFFLs are never left behind or forgotten?

I just want KiriAn to be happy D:
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ouch! What is gotten to ms becca? You make the best angst and it hurts. I miss the fluff. Please make a historical fic starring niou and sayoko too.
TooLazyToMakeAnAccount chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
O_Oe something new,

The last scene/drabble WITHIN a drabble was so...angsty... Im not saying it was bad, but COMPLETELY TWISTED ME.

Anyways, GREAT FIC/ AS EVER!

Im SO happy u wrote somthing new, AND- and, made it Kiri/An :3 U know imma fan of it (anything involving An and one of the Rikkai boys works 4 me)

THX 4 JUST BEING U!

Angie

PS: I know u updated 250 Dark Stars like...days ago, BUT UPDATE SOON!
aozora ekusutashii chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
It's set in the birthplace Chinese, ahaha. And I'm a Chinese (not from China though D). Therefore I shall respect you all the more. :D

There's lots of hidden messages in-between the lines, but I skimmed through it because I'm rushing for time. I shall dissect the meanings later when I have more time to spare ;

I *do* know that the ending's rather bittersweet :'D

Why, war. WHY. *emos in the corner*

(Good story anyway :D)

.:Iced Hearts:.
love at third sight chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Nice.

The story is kind of sad, but I thought it was sort of fitting and you could dissect it to find deeper meaning.

I like how An accepts the inevitable. And how she's not exactly Japanese, either. :)

Sorry if you've missed my reviews for 250DS... I didn't have much to say. But I envy your productivity.