Reviews for Precious
Lydia P chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I loved it, all the descriptive language and romance meant I could help but picture them together purring their hearts out. :) :) :) Such and emotion piece of writing, I really enjoyed it. Hope you write some more soon.
meijipucca chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You based this on a very short clip. But somehow, you made it something MORE. It's more detailed, introspective, and heartfelt. I love the continuation. I love the plotline. I love how you described their emotions and dreams with one another. The line saying how Soushi is happy someone knows his dream at last, and her reaction to his dream is realistic and heartwarming. I love it!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Eve Kimura chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved it you did a good job please write more ! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh my god.. I know this is like a year old but I cried so much. You're really really awesome... Really. I can't express how much I love this story. Thank you for writing this, really.
I.. It feels as if this kind of got me to think about.. things that just made me cry. Thank you, really.
AntarcticLight chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
So sweet! This was one of my favorite moments. Thank you for taking the time to write this! It was done so well... loves!
Ayame chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I cantn stop cry; i see part of the manga and this one shot, and i realy cant stop cry... I love this couple; tnks for you fic
WolfSpirit chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
It was very good and i could feel the love coming from the story,you should continue on with the story :3
candycloud8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
A fruitful year has passed since I last watched Inu x Boku SS. I attempted to rewatch the entire series once again, after reading insufficient fictions that did not satisfy me, but it was to no avail. Yet, after reading a simple, two-chaptered story of yours, the urge to rematch said anime has returned. Within the past few hours, I had finished viewing this anime a second time.

How spoiled it is of me to whine about the length of your chapters... But I dislike the scarceness of them; your on-going story would be a dozen times more delicious if your chapters were longer! Just my harmless and pathetic opinion - don't take it too much to heart!

Now, your astounding writing skill, I believe, strikes me the most tremendously at this point: how you manage to craft such intriguing chapters that are short and sweet at the same time, is beyond my comprehension. I thoroughly enjoyed poring over your story, taking it every exquisitely written detail and beaming delightedly at the fantastic usage of grammar. I adored the mildly amusing (to me, at least) exchange between Ririchiyo and Soushi and greatly anticipate observing more of such conversations in your future installations!

It is a wonder how this story has only attained 10 reviews, including mine. You definitely deserve a hundred.
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
vanillaxxangel chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
omg ur writing is so good! its so detailed
AnimeKpopKawaii chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i just finished the anime today and it was so beautiful and funny at times. i enjoyed reading this. MiketsukamixRirichiyo Forever!
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 4/6/2012

Soushi x Ririchiyo 4EVAAAH! 3
XxBlaiddxX chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
:') Ohmygoodness, I teared up a little. That was beautiful, please keep writing these two!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
First of all, I just want to say that I think you did a good job with this. There were just a few problems here and there that you could work on.

For one, "curiousness" and "realness", aren't words. The words you were looking for were "curiosity" and "reality".

For example:

"There was a wakefulness in her eyes, mixed with curiousness"

should be

"There was a wakefulness in her eyes, mixed with curiosity"

"the realness of the situation became heavier"

should be

"the reality of the situation became heavier"