Reviews for Arthur Kirkland, United Kingdom, Pirate
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
um... who's mary and John?
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
i am biased about the opium war too...
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Awesom!
nya chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
AU stands for Alternate Universe, it usually means that something happened differently than in canon.
Hopelle chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I never really confirmed it, but my theory is that AU is an abbreviation of 'alternate universe'.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Ludwigxfeli! Moe
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
I'm only 153 cm and I'm 16 in a monht...
Sulks in emo korner
Yanai chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Girl, I like your story really a lot :3 I like how you made England being a pervious capitain to Robin But there are still some mistakes, I hope you won't mind if I'll write them here:
-it's Zoro, not freaking Zolo -.-
-Franky, not Frankie
-Usopp, not Ussop
-Brook, not Brooke
-this is stupidity, but still, sea king, not sea beast :D
-Sanji is a gentleman, so he should say Nami-san, Robin-chan, because it would be rude if he wouldn't say -san or -chan to them if he likes them :) Also Nami is calling Sanji Sanji-kun :)

That's all I wanted to write you, I hope you'll edit these little mistakes and continue with a story ;)
Kage kitsune of light chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
( I couldn't help it ) Okay, you know the Huns? HUNgary Hungary was named after the Huns, so people will be afraid because of the name so the people wouldn't attack it. So, it might have to do with the Huns.
Kage kitsune of light chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
you probably have a review explaining this, oh well, you got more. Cold war, you are mostly right. The space race was to prove that one was better then the other in technological advancement just like the arms race to prove that one had better weapons then the other. This put the Soviet Union in a HUGE dept that lead to the collapse. So, no, they didn't surrender, it only stopped because of the collapse, which leads to tension between Russia and America. I am sorry if a few things are misspelled.
Kage kitsune of light chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
I thought it was Capitalist SHARK, not pig... at lest that is what my mom calls me when we play games like Monopoly. unless you mean it as a double insult...
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 34 . 6/6/2013
Hungary. Huhmph. I was totally wrong. Oh well! Love Prussia's entrance! Suck it losers XD
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
HAHAHAHA! Avatar Last Airbender reference! MY CABBAGES! Also, that is so totally Prussia! Death by plums? Wow. Anywho, the whole Knight Code and the use of the word 'unawesome' pretty much gave it away, even though I knew from the moment you mentioned that Prussia was also missing... Am I leaving way too many reviews? I luv Prussia. Shutting up now.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
$rises eyebrow$ I thought Prussia fought in both World Wars? Even if he was disbanded in 1932 by the Nazis, Prussians still fought for their country. They were famous for being militaristic, and Prussia is the one to raise Germany, giving him those same ideals.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Hn. Spain's unemployment rate right now is 27% and, like, 60% for people just out of college. I know, because I grew up there and lived there up until about four years ago. Now I live in America... High School can be a pain. But I like it.

Like this story so far! When will the secret come out? I'll just have to find out! ... lets see, next chappie! $clicks 'Next'$