Reviews for The Eternal American
kindaaphfinland chapter 33 . 7/13
OH MY GOSH GOODNESS GOLLY GEE PLEASE UPDATE I DONT CARE THAT ITS BEEN TWO YEARS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENSSSSSSSSSS
Kayley chapter 1 . 7/1
Update! Please! I check this story everyday in hopes of an update, but sadly, the chapter count hasn't budged from 33.
No chapter 33 . 6/28
UPDATE MY GOD PLEASE
Kittylass chapter 33 . 6/24
Oh my God! Brilliant story! Very well written, and I love all the liberties you took with Alfred not being forced to stay by his bosses side during all of American history, and instead got to personally experience it all first hand!

I wish you would update, though. I would love to see Alfred meeting up with the other nations, and see what happens with President Johnson.
Dreamer271 chapter 33 . 6/19
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I read it all in one sitting but no regrets! I hope you update soon!
MORE PLEASE FUCK the cliffhanger got me rolling
i wanna know what happens next even if its been two years already

my curiousity as to how alfred reacts to arthur and matthew baffles me. please, please pLEASE satisfy that curiousity. i feel like im losing my mind ;~;
QuestionsForSome chapter 1 . 5/23
Will this ever get an update?
Please update this story
It is one of the best I have read and certainly one of the best written.
venividiperivi chapter 1 . 5/2
Please update! You are a phenomenal writer and I would love to keep on reading! I can't wait for Matthew and Arthur to meet Alfred! It's going to absolutely fantastic! Please continue to write. Your to talented to not continue.
Alans chapter 33 . 4/25
Another two year hiatus happened!Please update!
I'm only on CH 3 so you may have already done so or missed the opportunity, but PUH-LEASE BRING IN ALEXANDER HAMILTON AND JOHN LAURENS AND HERCULES MULLIGAN AND AMERICA'S FAVORITE FIGHTING FRENCHMAN AKA THE MARQUIS DE LAFAYETTE AKA MARIE-JOSEPH PAUL YVES ROCH GILBERT DU MOTIER, MARQUIS DE LAFAYETTE

PS ALSO PLS INCLUDE THE SCHUYLER SISTERS AND ANYONE ELSE FROM HAMILTON
Puppylove84 chapter 33 . 3/20
THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT UPDATE FOR 2 YEARS! This is super super good and currently #4/#5 on my top list it might go up if yOU FREAKING UPDATE!
Amerikia chapter 33 . 3/2
Dang, that was a good read. Last updated two years ago now, but it was great nonetheless. Would have to say that the Thanksgiving omake is still my favorite. Best wishes.
FlowerFoxWings chapter 33 . 2/25
Will you ever finish this story? I love it to bits, and I've already read it three times! That's how great it is. I can't believe that this is your first multi-chaptered story, because your writing skill is beautiful! I hope you find inspiration to finish this. I will certainly read any future updates, regardless if it takes years. (Oh, the semi-cliffhanger at the end is killing me! Will Arthur and Matthew ever find Alfred, or will Alfred keep eluding them? Until next time, I suppose.)

I love how you write Alfred. He is just so American, with excitement in proper moments and seriousness in others. Stories like yours make fanfiction seem greater than the source, no offense to Himaruya. Your Alfred just seems so real, compared to canon. I also love how you include so much history and then explain it at the end to those who don't remember it too well.
YOU HAVE TO FINISH! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! THEY ARE SO CLOSE! YOU CAN'T STOP!