Reviews for The Eternal American
Elricgurl chapter 32 . 7/25
It's sad that you're not continuing it. DX
I wish you would though.
mikutalianinja chapter 32 . 7/22
I really hope this will be updated soon, it's great!
hedgehogkween chapter 1 . 7/19
I started reading this story because I was told in the reviews of one of mine that we were writing a similar idea. I had no idea that they were referring to this vastly superior piece, but now that I do I'm proud to have the comparison made. This is a very interesting story, and I like it a lot so far. I like Alfred's human family, and I like how well you've characterized him up to this point. It sort of makes me wish I had included more of that in my own work... but it's a little late for that now.
Deviousdragon122 chapter 32 . 7/3
I really like your story and all the history is fascinating to read about.
Wow...just wow. You have an amazing talent my friend, at drawing your audience in! Your story so far is just so well written, I couldn't put this fic down. Usually I stay away from OCs because many people just insert their ocs within their fics which the assumption that we already know them, and it gets annoying at times. But with you, you breathed life into your characters. I had legit misty eyes when Zack died, and as well as the time America's sister died as well. There is such character development, and I can't help loving everything in this fic. I am surprised that this isn't canon, if I must say. Wonderful job on this beautiful piece of work!
AviDreamer chapter 1 . 6/16
heck, you characterization of Alfred is amazing!
my favorite in fics ever far in the world wide forever.
I will stay, so take all time what you need, for update
for now re-reading.
BrokenRedHeart chapter 32 . 6/13
This fanfiction is one of the best I have read in a long while. I was truly, truly immersed in this fanfic it was just that good. I really hope this is continued soon because even though I just gone done reading the chapters so far, I'm itching to read more lolol. Gosh and I'm just so excited to see Alfred meet Mathew and Arthur again! I bet his reaction is just gonna be priceless!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 32 . 5/31
Wow! This story is incredible! Great job! Could very possibly be one of the best hetalia fanfics that I've ever read! Fantastic work! Um, I know that in your summary it says that its "not abandoned, don't worry!" but the last time you updated was in 2013 so... I'm kinda guessing that's abandoned, which is a freakin' shame since this is so good! Could you please say if this is actually abandoned?
PhaseConstant chapter 1 . 5/27
Darn. From the first chapter, I can already tell that I'm going to like this story. Yet, it hasn't been updated since about two years ago. Welp. I'm still gonna read it and review. It's too good not to. :D
Please update! This story is really good and I would like to see the end of it _
Im in LOVE with this fic! Everything is perfect, the characters, the plot, the development- everything. I do hope it gets updated soon!
CthulhuJesusFish chapter 32 . 4/21
I like this story. You must update it pleeeease... I must have more
Cthulhujesusfish
Wait, I didn't read your title page thingy. Sorry about the previous review :/! It's good to know you're not completely abandoning the fic. Be waiting still, however for a further update!
You HAVE to continue this story! It is AMAZING in all aspects and it is not right to leave us hanging like this! It is sense to finish what you started! ;-;
But I do respect it if you do not want to further proceed writing this story... However, it is amazing and I just wanted to say this is a worthy story of additional fame!
Alfred F. Jones chapter 32 . 4/16
GOD DAMN IT YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS RIGHT NOW DUDE!