Reviews for The Eternal American
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 32 . 5/31
Wow! This story is incredible! Great job! Could very possibly be one of the best hetalia fanfics that I've ever read! Fantastic work! Um, I know that in your summary it says that its "not abandoned, don't worry!" but the last time you updated was in 2013 so... I'm kinda guessing that's abandoned, which is a freakin' shame since this is so good! Could you please say if this is actually abandoned?
PhaseConstant chapter 1 . 5/27
Darn. From the first chapter, I can already tell that I'm going to like this story. Yet, it hasn't been updated since about two years ago. Welp. I'm still gonna read it and review. It's too good not to. :D
Please update! This story is really good and I would like to see the end of it _
Im in LOVE with this fic! Everything is perfect, the characters, the plot, the development- everything. I do hope it gets updated soon!
CthulhuJesusFish chapter 32 . 4/21
I like this story. You must update it pleeeease... I must have more
Cthulhujesusfish
Wait, I didn't read your title page thingy. Sorry about the previous review :/! It's good to know you're not completely abandoning the fic. Be waiting still, however for a further update!
You HAVE to continue this story! It is AMAZING in all aspects and it is not right to leave us hanging like this! It is sense to finish what you started! ;-;
But I do respect it if you do not want to further proceed writing this story... However, it is amazing and I just wanted to say this is a worthy story of additional fame!
Alfred F. Jones chapter 32 . 4/16
GOD DAMN IT YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS RIGHT NOW DUDE!
Holy crap this story is AMAZING! I just started reading it and I couldn't stop until I had reached the most recent chapter. The story is refreshingly unique, the way you write I outstanding, and the history trivia and factoids are the icing on the cake! I hope you can continue this story soon, because I can't wait for England and Canada to finally meet America, or for America to finally meet himself!
Robin Rani chapter 32 . 3/9
Wow. This is a AMAZING story. I really hope that you continue to write this!
omg no chapter 32 . 2/23
whywhywhywhywhywhy
Astreiks chapter 7 . 2/15
I'm restarting this because I love it so much. 3
TrebleTwenty chapter 32 . 2/6
Absolutely fab I'm very sad I've caught up I wanted it to go on forever
delyrical chapter 32 . 1/16
this is such an incredible story. and it's getting to such a juicy part! your research is amazing. thanks so much for writing it and I hope you update soon 3
FlameDoctor chapter 32 . 12/1/2014
Oh my god...
this is, by bar, the best fanfic I've read...
Like, seriously.