Reviews for Right On Track
cicibunbuns chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
dun dun dunnnn omg kendalls parents are apart of it
cicibunbuns chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
emotional
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
Will they ever find out the real truth about Kendall's brother and proposal is a false?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2013
Logan smiled
simpLEEreading chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
This was an awesome story. Such a unique storyline with the whole racing thing. I'm actually happy with the ending, because everything is happy. I can imagine all the good things to come. So glad that I read this.
CarlitosLover chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
Okay, I would like Alex if she wasn't such a bitch and James wasn't all over her like he was. He wanted to comfort her instead of Kendall, he kisses her on the cheek. If I was Kendall I wouldn't believe James either and James needs to stop it with the Alex crap because it just makes me hate Alex even more.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/26/2013
This was an adorable story! Loved it 3
AllDemQueerShips chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
Best drag racing story EVER!
thesandbar chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
Sad it's over, but it was a cute ending. I really loved this story, and I think you're a great writer. Never stop writing!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
Aw it's over! So sad! I like the idea of how you ended it. A million different things are running through my mind. Thank you so much for writing this story :)
CrazyKendallLover71999 chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
You know, I spent 2 days reading the whole story, and everything I have to say about it is that I've never held my breath so long! I LOVED IT. It was one of the best stories ever! I just loved the fact that you didn't do the "love at first sight" thing for Kendall and James, it was really amazing seeing their relationship getting better as the story went on! I just love your stories and I'm looking forward to reading another of your stories :)
bloodytearsofafangirl chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
Sad to see it go but glad i read )
Swayzee Sweetheart chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
Well Jett is dead t me. Sooooooo... Great ending
LoveSparkle chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
Loved this story from the beginning till the end :)
Well done and it was an amazing story!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
Don't kill Jett! Let Logan go to Harvard with Carlos by his side! James better go to Summer school and graduate and Kendall needs to graduate and maybe the two can move close to Carlos and Logan when he goes off to college. Alex and Ryan should get together for sure. Also, I just realized Dak is dead right? Damn how did I miss that one. Oh we'll! Good stuff as always. I can feel the end nearing! Que the waterworks