Reviews for Waiting for the Summer Rain
lacramiora chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh man you almost made me cry with this one! I have to say, the whole thing with Cas basically taking Sam's crazy was a total cop-out on the part of the writers, I swear. I wish they had done something different but they didn't. Still not sure WHAT it is I think they should have rather done but...it was so...disappointing. Especially since they bring Castiel back for ONE episode and then...do that to him. It's like "Why did you even bother to bring him back at all that was so STUPID." Why couldn't he have like...done another temporary fix or something. IDUNOO anyway...so you're story was quite wonderful even though I can't stand the thought of Sam actually dying and God DEAN ;-; Poor Dean would be SO devastated man. I don't know if he could actually take it again if Sam were to actually die. :c
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I hardly know what to say about this. Very well depressing. And holy shit am so fucking glad this didn't happen on the show.
starglow71 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
OMG, I cried so hard!

Poor Dean!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Tear jerker! You got me. So sad. I'm gonna go sob now...
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Good lord. Just kill me already. Guess whose not sleeping tonight because she just HAD to check her inbox before bed. Guess who couldn't resist reading the story from her favorite author. That's right. This dimwit.

Oh my god. This was chilling and heartbreaking and freaking crushing and all those awesome, wonderful things that make up your stories. Genius and by far my favorite alternate to this episode.

Also, I too was unsatisfied with the hasty, unexplained, rushed quick fix for Sam so I was uber glad to see you wrote a tag for this episode. And of course...IT WAS EPIC. :)
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
OMG, that was the saddest,most beautiful story I've ever read...I just wanna cry right now. Just wow, you are truely talented!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
"I just. Dean. Tell me it was worth it?" And Dean heard the real question, tell me I was worth it.

...Above is my favorite line (along with the last, so powerful and true to Dean's character), but I loved the whole thing! Heartbreaking, but so imaginable...really well done as always.

I truly don't understand why your fics don't get more attention (and reviews)!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2