Reviews for Don't stop
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh my god...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014 dope you did the damn thang that fic was all the way correct.
Samanthap93 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Yay the fluff is killing me! But a good kind of killing me, like I'm drowning in all the fluffiness and the feels and I ain't even mad! Continue the massacre please :P
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Makorra lost... #sad
poopness chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
you know, it was very good. i liked it, but i think it could of used a hint more detail. Nate the ape's preety in pink has great detail. maybe you could use some ideas from that story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes just Yes.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is honestly te cutest story ever. It's sooo well written!
MakorraCrazyFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! This is one of the bet Makorra loves stories I ever read. :D I LOVE IT! It's so GOOD AND SO CUTE! :3 X3
patricia chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
tht was great make another
KACY chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
KTMason chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So good.
TheMidwestJess chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow. Simply awesome. I love how you didn't just make them go straight from "I kinda like you," to "Hey, let's get it on!" You took your time and kept them both in character by easing them into it and showing their hesitation. I absolutely loved it. And you did a good job in the set up of the story. It wasn't just a story that jumps straight into the lemon with no back story.

Also, may I just say this. This thing was SEXY AS HELL. I swear. You're awesome. I think you should write another chapter telling us what it's like when Korra tries to tell Tenzin she's moving in with Mako, and what it's like with them living together, and how Bolin reacts to his dream girl living in the house. I want to know MORE!

Amazing story. Definitely favoriting.
Rheelynn chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I was so drawn in by this! It's so adorable! BEST FLUFFY LEMON EVER. I declare this story, offically one of the best stories on Fanfiction ever. Anyone who objects can just go away. Makorra forever
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So cuteee

Omg this fic is pure sex*_*

I love it!
BasicAbby chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
You should write about them living together once she moves in or something wont those lines. Please continue writing! XD