Reviews for Egoist Pandamonium
topgirlalg chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
aaaah how much i read and you always make me imagine and engross in your novels with a simple i love it and thanks panda-sama
topgirlalg chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
its beautiful i love egoist really
JoanIncarnate chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
:3 panda-san... such an amazing and moving story. as always, you blow my mind away.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
simply lovely. and my goodness the emotion portrayed was very tangible.
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
It's been a while since i've read a worth while egoist story. And my goodness, i don't even know where to begin on this one.

This story made a mess of me; i was so moved i had to take pauses when i got overwhelmed because i couldn't read a single word from all the tears.

This story, this rhetoric, this symbolism... i honestly lack the literary and verbal skills to justify the greatness that is this precious little tale. It should be made into a stand-alone sort of movie for the canon series, it's just so perfect.
barettachante chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
OK, I admit, I wasn't going to read this, but I'm really glad I did...
Panda outdid herself...what a lovely way to examine such a complex character as Hiroki, who is one of probably my favorite...he has so many different layers and his depths of emotions are without end...
You and Panda make a great pair!

Hugs to both of you!
-BC
SlythClover chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Hi Cerberus-san !

At last, I can begin one of your rare fanfics that I haven't read/reviewed yet :D. I'm especially glad to see that these series sound so fluffy and funny.

Nothing to say that I haven't already said about your previous fics... You're the Junjou therapy fandom's top dog ! (sorry, couldn't help it...) except that I'm all the more curious to see these series that a Panda-Cerberus combo promises a lot ! Here, this way to dive into Nowaki's mind, from one level to another and one layer to another was both simple, funny and original. XD

And also...cute. Very cute XD.

I don't know when I'll be able to read the following chaps -I'm really on a tight schedule right now, although FanFiction is a bit like my own adaptation for Hiroki's secret place, when I feel like throwing stuff everywhere XD. But hey, you know I will ;-).

I hope the real world still leaves you some place to rest, too !

See you soon on FF !

Clover as ever :-)
JoanIncarnate chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
i wonder if panda reads these reviews... if not, please let her know that i love this story, and that it seemed very nowaki-ish. i completely understand what you mean by the stories reading out like a manga, and as always, the intense research on culture is most impressive. :)
Tentai.t chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Excellent chapter thorougly depicting the inner turmoil while one weighs and balances before making a decision. From what i've learned so far in my life, when faced with a dilemma, in our minds, we've already decided on what we want. It's the acceptance of the consequences and the matter of being able to live with them where the true dilemma lies. Once we've come to terms of this, it is only then that the burden is lifted.
Loved learning about the significance of the tea ceremony and glimpsing teen Hiroki!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
awwww yes yes go kamijou devil! wait till nowaki sees
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
the tension, irresolution of it and their hormones couple with eventual relief between the couples is evident and amusing. very very well done
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
lmao i died again. my sweet misaki;) i would choke too
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
who is this elusive panda sir? very good as usual. in the final moments of my work day i am escaping into the egoist realm;) such a good place to be. i wish you a happy weekend!
Tentai.t chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Always a pleasure to learn new things and to peer into the eye of the storm that is Nowaki. It's the vignettes outside if canon that bring life to these characters and gifted writers as yourselves that bring it to fruition.
Tentai.t chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
I love it when stories come full circle. So sweet! Love love love. Do you know a better word than it? Because if you won't get tired of hearing it, i won't mind not looking for a better word when i review. Thank you for a wonderful chapter.