Reviews for The Only One That Mattered
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Funny you should mention that movie within the narrative, because I'd like to punch this particular Bella in the face. She could at least give the poor bastard a reason for constantly shooting him down. In his place, I'd have dumped her ass.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Aweeee, this was sooo cute! Hes such a persistent one! Im glad he didnt give up! I loved this little one shot!
-A
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was such a cute story! I don't understand why she kept saying "no" - she never did give him a good reason. He's a saint for keeping on trying!

Thanx for the reading enjoyment!
amwine chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love it! Great job...thanks!
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
poor edward!
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was the sweetest thing ever! it sure as hell took a long time for her to finally say yes though :P

Much love!
kneon chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great story you had me in tears.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
very sweet!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was just what I needed to read. This was so cute, fluffy and funny. I love how Edward never really gave up on asking Bella to marry him. I loved how you described their past. Edward made his intentions well known from the very beginning. They met when they were 5. Became a couple at 12. Every proposal was the sweetest way possible. I loved that he included his entire family in every single one of them. I have to tell you the last proposal with their daughter, Sammy Jo, was the one that had the most amount of swoon. You are responsible for my ovaries exploding on that one. Yes, they did. I can imagine how Bella watched Edward with Sammy Jo. Her yes, surprised the hell out of Edward and when he realized she truly said yes, his reaction was priceless. He adores his women and I have to be honest, I would love to see an future take of when Sammy Jo is older and dating. I can imagine how protective he would be of anyone dating his little girl. However, I would never expect that. I just have an overactive imagination *winks* Thank you for writing in this fandom *hugs*
sweetmel21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
So cute.
elaine67 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Nice
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
LOL he finally wore her down huh! Thanks for the story :) Loved it! Chilly x
tree111 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Loved it! Man, he had to work hard for what he finally got in the end. You should definitely keep writing. You're awesome!

thank you!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was funny and sweet. Poor boy couldn't catch a break. Glad he got what he wanted in the end.
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Beautiful, funny and a perfect ending!