Reviews for Effects of Black and White
Dawn Alizeti chapter 29 . 11/23/2015
Dude, you have got to continue. I can't stand the suspense..
NuclearRogue chapter 29 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story. I am completely hooked.
Blue Torpedo chapter 27 . 6/7/2013
Nice chapter! Thanks for keeping your promise about when you would update!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
PLEASE update! I LOVE this story!
Blue torpedo chapter 26 . 3/22/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER (I'm to lazy to log in)
Blue Torpedo chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
ILOVETHIS!
EirlysLavellan chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
YOOOOOOOO SO NOT COOL! I'M SO GONNA WRITE THIS ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE I KNOW IT MAKES YOU MAD...UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE MY STYLE OF WRITING!

Okay lol! I'm gonna be serious for a second - awesome chapter, though the end was not nice - I don't like you very much right now chica...and I'm retracting that Oreos and Milk comment from earlier...you are hereby banished to the kiddy-corner for time out. BAM OWNED lol xD looking forward to your next update chica xoxo
danielchoosenone chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I think thay you used the owl saga in this
Well, if you dont know read atual nightwing comic to see the real fuckig past of grayson family, its completly creep! Maybe help in your history t know how creeo holy circus was.
EirlysLavellan chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
This was a nice laid back chapter :) I really do enjoy reading this story chica, for serious lol. I'm especially looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work and update soon!

Love, love konoyero!

timexgone23 xoxo (insert heart icon here)
Alex Skywalker chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Great chapter, I really loved it! The emotions between Bruce and Dick were portrayed really well and their reactions were so good! You are a super amazing writer and I can tell you worked super hard this! I love the little nicknames in here and the talk between Bruce, Barry and Oliver! And the fact that it was taking place at the same time as the one between Dick, Wally and Roy!

This is super good and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Alex out.
EirlysLavellan chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
I can't say it enough...I REALLY love this story :) the argument was done tastefully and just like any 13 year old would handle a situation...granted more mature, but you know what I mean :) and I'm almost done...SHEESH! Lol :) update soon! Xoxo
misere chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
YES. *-* Just yes! I love Rokuro (his fighting style where his intensity and moves mirror his opponents is totally mine as well, though unintentionally). He is sort of awkwardly honest and honestly awkward and at the same time pretty calculating, which makes him very interesting!

Maybe he'll pop op in Roy's place on Friday, too? He COULD be staying there for the mission's duration, but he probably has a place somewhere else already. Hmm...

Anyway I'm looking forward to the confrontation between Robin and Batman. Though ehm.. the part "was he even half this hard for Alfred he wondered" on the preview just sounds wrong. You probably meant "was IT even..", right? _

Anyway, the plot thickens and the stage is set, so I hope you get time to write and get updates on soon! *offers cookies and fangirl squee*
misere chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
I REALLY like this story, because the interaction between characters is so lively and natural. And the "terror twins" Wally and Dick are sort of destined for each other.

I personally think Kaito and Ueda are creepy as fuck, but then cool in a bad boy sort of way. They didn't harm the "children" and seem to be ... friends? Lovers? ...amusing together. I hope to see more of them in the following chapters, and I'm really looking forward to the boy's meeting at Roy's place!

(Considering Barbara Gordon also has red hair, Dick has some pretty specific preferences for partners, so I think Zatanna's crush is destined to stay one-sided.)

As it is, pairing wise I'll go for Dick/Wally, but no pairings are fine too. I like Artemis, but I have to admit I'm sort of tired of spitfire romance, because it usually goes pretty clicheƩ pretty fast when people include that in their stories. So yes, I prefer the male bonding, though I think Connor and M'gann are cute so far.

And shouldn't KF and Rob remember the locket pretty fast? And the chinese diary? They WON'T forget details like that, Robin's trained to piece unrelated pieces together... don't let them overlook that for too long, it's frustrating and unrealistic, because it IS something Rob will think about, when he turns away from the immediate mission. Please?

Otherwise, I'm impressed on your grasp of Japanese and Chinese! I get most of the Japanese refs, because yeah.. Anime... but the Chinese seems pretty well integrated into the dialogue and not artificially put in to show off. Good job!
EirlysLavellan chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Wow...this was awesome haha. I absolutely adored the girl talk haha! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what you do from here! And interesting...I'm really curious about the mission in general :) Great job!

P.S. It's weird not looking across the room and pitching ideas to you...this distance is NO bueno :'( love love bakayero!
Dextra2 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012