Reviews for Things that change for better or for worse
Ilovetacos5 chapter 30 . 3/30/2013
Yay! Super fluff ending!
BeyondMyReach chapter 36 . 9/10/2012
Let's see... First, I would like to say your writing is very solid and consistent, which I admire. It didn't have as much romance as I would like and Mikado spent more than half of his time running, but I also kinda enjoyed that since it allowed time to be focused on others as well. I like this future that you painted of them. Thanks for writing!
SexiFoxxFace chapter 30 . 7/17/2012
*fangasim* OMG THAT WAS THE CUTEST THI...*cough* i mean that was pretty cute.;3
Connection of Complication chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
So, Ruka had a same ability like Anri?
Please clarify about this!
Thank you for new chapter!
Tanokuya chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
Maybe I just need to read this entire thing over again, because I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on anymore. I still like what you have going on though.
Ageha Sakura chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
I am really loving this story! awww doting father so cute! :3 please please please keep writing!
HallowsHeretic chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Awesome! i love stories where "innocent" Mikado is sneaky like Izaya. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Love is like the Wind chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
*eyes gleam* Yes! As expected of Iza-chan! Fufufu Ima nani, Mika-kun? Shizu-chan, gambatte!

Nice job on the story by the way. I love it!
MikachiTarochi chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
:D cant wait for more!

(o)/
Rui chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
You made my day I really loved this chap and I hope you update soon!
WontonTheDinosaur chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Wonderful work, wonderful! Some suspicions were confirmed and hints of soon to be drama XP Don't keep us waiting! I can't wait for the next update!
WontonTheDinosaur chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Hmm... Mikado as a teacher... I've never thought of him as a teacher before :) Keep up the good work!
WontonTheDinosaur chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Lovely, just lovely. Just keep doing whatever it is that makes you so awesome! ;)
KetchupCatsup chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Oh my! Is the one Mikado ran away from Shizuo? Well, it would make a lot of sense of Mikado to run away from Shizuo after angering him...

Anyways, I'm really loving this so far, keep up the good work! :)