Reviews for UChuu Kita!
jnguyenlynn chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
'Tomoko, if you two get back together, never dump him again.' Kengo thought. 'He's going to end up too fat to be Meteor.' I totally love that line.
Fireminer chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
High school madness with brewing scheme... AWESOME! Hope you will continue this in the future!
Megaranger66 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
I completely understand this now that I watched all of Fourze! Hope to see more soon!
Kamen Rider Hayabusa chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
This is getting even better by the chapter. Keep it up! :D
Hellbreaker chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Only Gentaro would ever thank a guy for killing him. Granted him dying and coming back from the dead led to him getting laid with a smoking hot teacher, so yeah there is no reason for him to complain.
Kamen Rider Hayabusa chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
I'm promoting this one to all-time favorite.
1TroublesomeGuy chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Poor shun being left out. You've gotta feel sad for the guy.
Hellbreaker chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Well W, OOO, and Fourze do exist in the same world and reality so it was only a matter of time until Eiji and Ankh will make their appearance again.
SophieKen90 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Really enjoying this story! Poor Kengo! I love that you brought in W, that was my favourite Kamen Rider series. Can't wait for the next update!
Pinkcrystals chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Can't wait for the action to start.
Kamen Rider Hayabusa chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I love where this is going. Good job! :D
Pinkcrystals chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Can't wait for next chapter, got me on the end of my seat. Love Gentaru and JK moment, Kengo fainting about Miu kind of "lie" and Tomoko in Miu's pink room. lol. Poor Yuki trying to surport her Gen-chan relationship with another woman..
Hellbreaker chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Out of all three couples in this story, only Ryusei and Tomoko are the normal ones. I can't believe Gentaro took JK's advice that literal. Haruka might as well start having extra clothes for her Kamen Rider boyfriend, who happens to be missing his brain along with his clothes. As for the third couple, I don't know who has it worse. Miu and Kengo for getting caught again, or Ohsugi for finding said couple getting it on in his bedroom?
Hellbreaker chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
The story is kind of short, but I actually like how Gentaro hooked up with Haruka. She is very hot for a teacher, and the idea of her falling for Gentaro's 'charms' is funny. I also laughed at Ohsugi's mental scream about his least favorite student finding love before he did.
ExKizuna chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Good story. I'm not one to talk, but its a little short. And the dialogue could've been better than "Gentaro and our teacher!" and "Realization!". But still, i liked it. The burger part...Funny, but don't judge me :P. I'd pick a favorite a part, but there's only 2 scenes :P