Reviews for Why Don't You See Me?
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I like it. Most ppl only focus on the yuuri aspect of Wolfram. But i think the more major part to who wolf is is his relationship with his brothers. And i hate hiw the anime fell into Wolfram bashing as a comic relief when in the original story it showed him more as an individual.
vaetta chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I know this is kinda late, but I'd be happy to proofread your story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
It's a new year ... Amnesia may be a chance for new beginning for a happier life for Wolfie ..
Fantasy's Embrace chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Aw, that's a lovely family moment! So touching!
Fantasy's Embrace chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Aw, I love how Gwendal makes it a priority to ensure Wolfram's safety as well. It was also sweet of him to carry Wolfram to his room. Cute, brotherly love.
Fantasy's Embrace chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
It's sad that Wolfram doesn't remember everyone. Hopefully, they'll take care of him, and help him adjust.
Fantasy's Embrace chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
It's good to see Conrad's point of view on Wolfram running away. He wants to protect and make sure that his godson is safe, but at the same time, he truly cares about his little brother.
Fantasy's Embrace chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
It's not weird at all. Sometimes I feel overshadowed by my older sibling too so I can understand the feeling. It's good that you were able to get all your feelings out like this though. Writing is very therapeutic, and it's great to have released your feelings like this. I like the story thus far, and I like the idea you have behind it. If I were put in Wolfram's position, I'd be devastated if my own siblings pushed me aside or overlooked me to tend to the king.
HeartsEverywhere chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Mooore, please. Hehe.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
oo i do want more
Pikeebo chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
It sounded like wolf had a bad start in his life and everybody does not appreciate him

Maybe it's good for him to have permanent amnesia and restart living all over again with everyone around him ... Others might feel guiltly but it may be too late for them ... One could understand if the wimpy king take him for granted .. but his own family should not put the king ahead of him, esp when he rode away .. they didn't need to help the king first ...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Little but good! Thanks for update!
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
I am so happy you updated, I can't wait to see where this goes, I am so excited :D
HeartsEverywhere chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
CLIFFHANGER!
Love it. Though there are several mistakes here in there, it isn't too bad. Please do keep writing. I am seriously excited as to what would happen! :
Nickesha chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Man atleast his temper ain't that strong