Reviews for Learn To Let Someone In
well chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
just kill the cunt, how pathetic. She should die, poor severus to get saddled with a useless cow like this.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Its evanscence and the song is bring me to life but i love the chapter anyways!
starlite22 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Giving up reading thus as totally confused, one minute Draco and Harry are at school next they have a small child?
starlite22 chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
There's alot if angst in this story, was surprised she seems to turning into Snape, I thought Mcgonagal had retired how could she be back at the dinner table?
starlite22 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
I didn't think you could apparate in or out if the castle? Also how come none if the other Weasley's or Harry have said anything about Ron or what happened thus seems a bit strange wether they feel bad about wat happened or angry and blame her either way shurely they'd of been around?
Kam18 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
"And it was February 8th." *looks at clock* ... holy crap... it's February 8th! :P

Anyway, enjoying the story, but I'll have to finish it tomorrow (it is almost midnight in my timezone... need to sleep!).

Looking forward to the rest,
Kristen
Alexa1993 chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Love it! _
Huntington's chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
In reference to Lavender: Slut-bashing. Not cool, dude, not cool.
Neonjay chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
This was sorta bloody weird to read. But still an amazing story. :]
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
They shouldn't have died! But I'm glad they have an afterlife together. I loved the Scorpius/Cassandra pairing.
Amaya2278 chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
This was an interesting way to end the story... I'll admit I kinda wished it was one of their dreams. But, perfect endings don't always happen in reality, so why should they always happen in the stories? At the end of this (at least... I assume this is the end... is it?) I find that your story was very relateable. I constantly found myself flashing to memories of my own love as I read about the love you crafted here. I could relate to the abuse felt at the hands of a father (though not nearly as bad as what either of them experienced). I could relate to the cutting, the not eating (though I never developed a full fledged disorder). But I wasn't left dwelling on those things. Instead I was left remembering the joy and content I find in my love. How it started, what it is, and what I hope it will be. Thank you for a piece that makes me think back to real life, instead of hiding in a different place.
Amaya2278 chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Again I must review because I am reminded of my own life. Both me and my boyfriend have made suicide attempts and have issues with self harm (I've been free of cutting for a year and 1.5 months!). We do our best to get each other through it. I constantly ask him (and myself) how on earth I got so lucky as to have him by my side. Every time I say it he looks at me like I suddenly grew an extra head or two and he's trying to figure out what mutated me, but I know I could never ask for better than him. He has issues but that's what makes him perfect for me. He can understand.
Amaya2278 chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Hmmm :) so cute :) My boyfriend is a tickler. He once used it to kiss me amazingly while I was laughing, unfortunetly he was sick at the time, and over 2 weeks later I was still sick from it lol. Still, it was adorable :) This scene reminded me very much of that. I'm glad Harry and Hermione made up, and that the Drarry finally got going, those two are such a cute gay couple _
onecelestialbeing chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
yay for your update! im 28 and still cant watch the damn exorcist, it has and will always scare the shit out of me.
saralinn chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
this is good stuff keep it comming please!