Reviews for Making Deals
ripper34 chapter 1 . 6/11
Good story
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 5/23
What a funny and engaging story !
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I've read the prequel for this.. I think Slytherin cunning has been rubbing off on the other three Heads of House.. Alright, maybe not Pomona yet, but I see in the sequel. XD
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Jeez! this is good! such an awesome idea! can't wait to read more, see you!
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I love it! I have a number of relatives that are teachers and if they were at Hogwarts, I could imagine them having that discussion. I especially like that Filius was recognized (by you and Snape at least) for his dueling experience. I'm sure the pensieved memories and drinks made an enjoyable evening for the Heads of House.
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Thank you for writing this story. I have to admit, I did wonder how Severus had managed to get himself into having to deal with the dueling club... :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
amusing story - nice continuation for "Dueling with Dolts" :)
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hehe, this was really funny and a good and believable follow on (I read the story as you suggested). I love the idea of the three of them sitting around drinking scotch; I feel like Minerva would be a scotch woman.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh, I'm sure Pomona will want to get in on the fun. If nothing else, she could give Gildylocks a really pretty plant, though of course not as gorgeous as His Glorious Self. I understand nightshade has very lovely flowers...
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OK This is BRILLIANT! Absolutely looking forward to the next!
muumi2three chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love this in so many ways! Filius and Severus and humour - it's so much fun to read.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Every once in a while, I traipsed through another writer's profile... and find occasional gems such as this one!

Filius and Sev are true to form, anticipation made me grin and waiting Professors with their Pensieves made me giggle outright!

Sev did indeed use the simplest spell for Lockhart, and my respect for Filius has increased dramatically!

Well done, you!
time2read chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
LOL love this fic!
shadowycat chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
What a charming scene you've written! I love seeing the camaraderie that was hinted at occasionally but was never really shown between Severus and his colleagues in the books. This is lovely and made me smile. :D
Sithtar chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Delightful! I am a fan of Shadowycat's "Dueling with Dolts", actually of much of her work. This meshes well with her's.

I love the end where they think of including Pomona so she can bring biscuits.

Have you read, by DailyProphetEditor "Goldilocks and the Four Heads of Houses" and it's sequel "Folie A Deux"? The first is rated T but the second rated M. Like 'Dueling', 'Goldilocks' is quite light and funny.