Reviews for My Young Man: A Dorcas and Timothy Christmas
Busyasabeaver chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I absolutely adore this! Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of writing!
IJeanette chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That was AWESOME! You are BRILLIANT; Your storylines are BRILLIANT; Your imagination is BRILLIANT!
Sophie Austen chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It was nice to see another insight into Dorcas' and Timothy's past. I really liked Hannah Brown and Benjamin Midwinter and perhaps the implied meaning that they may one day be together...Please please please can you write another fanfiction in this series, showing a continuation of Dorcas/Timothy, Abigail/Sydney and Laura/Richard, but could it be about a romance between Hannah and Ben? That would be really great! Thank you for writing this amazing fanfiction.
LRTCLUVR chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Yea another scene !
lrtcluver301 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I suggest we have a bit on when Thomas arrives at the Post Office :) it would be quite an interesting storyline having Dorcas all fretted about how he might work be he ends upping it perfectly infact so perfect it drives Dorcas crazy
Petra chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
You know, I enjoyed your other two stories so much I kept checking in here from time to time. Just to see if you would've written something new. And now you did, jeeeeej! The other ones I seriously read in one go, bit frustating I now have to wait till another chapter is posted. ;)
Emily Good chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
love it and am very interested in the Ben and Hannah story
Peetje chapter 1 . 4/7/2012