Reviews for Okage Hearts
I absolutely LOVED this story, from start to finish! Seriously, it should be illegal for something worthy of such high merit to go so underappreciated. I mean, really! To put so much time and effort into such an in-depth piece of work, I applaud you. Plus, it's a crossover! Speaking of which, the Kingdom Hearts spin on the original was very interesting! I really liked how you wrote Julia, too, making her the Princess Marlene and such. Nice idea. I wonder, though, if there will be more great Okage fanfics like yours. I hope so! You're an inspiration to fans everywhere, even if they can't see that. In a way, you're kinda like Ari! Anyways, if I haven't said it yet, thank you so much for bringing this story into existence. You are an amazing person.
Tau Warlord chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
Thank you for making this, it was a pretty joyful experience. I admit it has been years since I've played Okage and it sure does bring back found memories (heck I didnt even know much about the japanese language back then, so I always called the game, and still do, Oh Cage)

It must be hard to slave away for 2 years on a fanfic that only has a small audience, but I really appreciated it.

Though I admit that beyond the few chapters that deal with Nobodies, most of this was just a retelling of the original game with the exception that the protag uses a key shaped blade. So I'm not exactly sure what the KH crossover added, beyond the Nobodies. Though it could be my terrible memory
wes300 chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
Well its Finally over Now i cant Stoop thinking about if Ari and "Julia" Have a Daughter years later that ironically Takes Marline's Appearance and Give her that name because of it.
wes300 chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
Wow just wow i cant wait for the ending it be more symbolic if the lats chapter was posted at April the same moth the fic was posted
wes300 chapter 28 . 3/11/2014
I just hope the next chapter wont take long
wes300 chapter 27 . 1/23/2014
Well its getting closer to the end.
wes300 chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
wow i just hope that wasn't the last time we see Epros .
claire dragon 9989 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
And here I was thinking okage fanfictions were dead and gone, im so glad i was wrong good job XD
wes300 chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
Sweet a new chapter now that I know who's the nobody. I have a feeling this will give the ending more inpact
wes300 chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
finally i thought the fic was dead cant wait for the Twist
wes300 chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
I better say it now aboutJulia and marlene one of them is the others nobody
wes300 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Well this chapter was a surprise but i enjoyed it
wes300 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
writer's block eh well Ive been there its not pretty i noticed that you were updating your other fics so you were busy.
wes300 chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
wow looks like Ari learned to stay out of Stan and Rosalyn's Fights. Cant wait for the next Chapter.
wes300 chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
good read cant wait for the next chapter