Reviews for Bippityboppityboo
FreezingSapphire chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Are you still taking requests for this? If so, Yaya and Kukai, romance please :3
And even if you're not, I love the drabbles! I think my favourite was the Yaya/Ikuto friendship one. However, the one with the Utau genderbend was quite creepy. But oh well.
And I like how you used a Disney song for most of the chapter titles! :D
an anon chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Hi! It's me again! :D sorry if I did not specify how Nade and Rima should be portrayed. But this one is fine to me. :)

So, how about... NikaidouxYukari? As married couples or just ex-colleagues in Easter. You pick whatever you're comfortable with. -
anon chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Um... Kutau. Maybe.
Shidonii chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Kukai stop being amazing

Oh gosh I think I'm starting to ship KukaixRima. QWQ I kind of miss the days when I hated and despised anything that wasn't canon.

You know what you need to write?

Human!SuxNikaidou.

Omg.

OMG.

DO IT.

an anon chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Do me a favor and write about Nadeshiko and Rima, please? :D
nagatsuka chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
*GASP!* I GOT IT!

Kukai and Rima, friendship!

PleaseohPleaseohPlease dooo IIIIIT!
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RI-CHIN

OMG

*dies*

RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
I just read these for the first time. *shot* I get lazy with reading. qwq

How you are able to make such short stories so cute and afshdfkyihvdsh is a mystery. *w* HOW HOW HOW

The first drabble: AWWWWW~ n0n

Second: AWWWWW~ ;~~;

Third: SGWGDVJ LOL YAYA THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU XDDD

Still loving the summary. w SO MAGICALLY MAHOU

You know what pairing you should do next?

AmuxUtako

w

DO IIIIIIIIIIIT

Or if not, then sisterly/brotherly IkutoxYaya. They don't all have to be romantic fluff right~? nwn

Shugocharafan134 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
RIMAHIKOOOOOOOOOOO

Augh. I love this idea already.

Update :)
nagatsuka chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow. For a hundred words, this was pretty cool! Normally,I'm not much of a Amuto fan, but I guess I could make an exception for this little drabble ;) Now,as for a suggestion for your next one...I don't know. I want to say Kukamu,but you're too talented to do something that I would think of. I mean, they're not even technically a couple. So, Rimahiko?

with love, (In a non-literal manner)

Lola-chan!(Rora-chan?)