Reviews for Something Kinda Different
Puff614 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Well there is something magical and special about swans. All swans in England belong to the queen, and it's against the law to hurt them. They are fiercely protective, and beautiful so that all fits. Panthers are sleek and dangerous, also beautiful and strong, so that would fit too.

I love this series with Ravenclaw Brittany and Slytherin Santana, they are definitely the right houses for our girls. Makes me happy Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Fuck your stories are SOOO SOOOO SOOO good! Love the HP and Brittana mix. I would love some more
southerncomfortzone chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was awesome!
maybesometime chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
really beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Omigod, "timey wimey" I think i love you in a totally platonic way
paperclipfreak chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
this is so damn cute, my heart clenched in my chest! :DDD OMG love it sooo much, you have no idea! 3
holdmetonight chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful
lele34110 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
loveeeeeeeeeeee ! and , j'ai besoin a suite !
youarecool chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I thought I was going to see a unicorn at some point for sure, either from Britt or Santana. But panther and swan are so much cooler! Love the idea! :)
mel-kung chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awwww this is so sweet!
secretspy9360 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
My feels, again. I logged in so you know I'm real and that I'm in love with you and your writing.
You are flawless and perfect. Your writing is phenomenal.
I love HP and Brittana and you are my hero.
I seriously can't even stop. Holy fucking shit you are great.
Bal3xicon chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was awesome- the moment Santana realized what her Patronus really was ;) Brilliant!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I have to say i just read this fic and the two before and they are incredible! I love the story and how it fits with HP, but the writing is also really good. Great job and keep going! It's a great story!
RedNoseReeindder chapter 1 . 11/13/2012