Reviews for Forgotten
It was ok I just wish the situation with mai never happened
weehoodle chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *Gasps for breath* AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO. CUTE. DYING. OF. CUTNESS. ZUTARRA. IS. AWESOME. AND. SO. ARE. YOU! I loved this chapter VeRy much. Please keep writing. It went a bit fast for my taste, but I loved it so it made up for it :DDDDDD
FrOm WeEhOoDlE
DoN't DiE.
weehoodle chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
BAD BAD BAD FIRE NATION DUDE! I was like, "Zuko! You'd better get down there soon or I'll kick your butt!" Then he did so I was satisfied. IT IS SOOOO FLUFFY! I reaAAAAALLLlly like this book :D

I found a few spelling and grammar errors, but the wonderful romance made up for it. Una pergunta, It seemed to me Zuko came to be more comfortable around her really fast, but its been like a month so maybe not. :DDDD GOOD JOB!

FrOm WeEhOoDlE
DoN't DiE.
Outsiders Gal Forever chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
i like it
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Woah. I was expecting the change but not in the next chapter! It's just... Tooo soon... Don't you think you kinda rushed their relationship and her memory along with the return of the Gaang?
Juniper
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy for them , but now I am afraid of what will become of them now if or when she remembers. PLUS, if she doesn't remember and the Gaang finds her... CHAOS!
Juniper
tardis-blue-jay chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
Wonderful! I was squealing through half of it! The Haru and Katara was fine but I absolutely craved your Zatara scenes! You wrote them bueatiful and fluffy. For that I thank you!
tardis-blue-jay chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Hey! I know you wrote this story awhile ago but I found it and I'm reading it! It's good so far! But what I want to know is when does this story take place? Because one minute the Gaang is with Toph which means either season 2 or 3 and the next Zuko's on his ship from season 1? Mainly I need to know because of plot and stuff and getting events straight. (But secretly I just want to know what Zuko's hair looks like at this point!) thx!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
I must say that this was one of my favorite zutara fanfics. You have such wonderful storytelling talent! Also wonderful grammar. Its been a while since I've read a fic with such little grammar errors. Seriously, it gets on my nerves when theres so much. Your story flowed together and it was amazing to read. Thanks so much!
breelee3032 chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
you know, ive never been a fan of karu fafics, but this is so good so far. cant wait for the finally
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Love the new, sweet Zuko. I'd be feeling a bit more guilty if I were him now, though... This story's going great
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
crazyrawrx3 chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
I Love this! :)...except the parts with haru lol
Zutara all day! :D
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
This was perfect and good in so many different ways! I'm a little sad it's over, but it was good!