Reviews for Light in the Darkness
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Ok I do believe that you never told us who the mystery person was that was in Obi-Wan' speeder when they where escaping the counsel, that or I just missed it, but I don't think I did.
MysticFireBlood chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
That was very good.
Darth awesome chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
So much awesomeness in one chapter
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
*laughs evilly* FINALLY an AniObi story! There's too many ObiAni and I'm like NUUUUU!

Great start and I love the plot twist! Really got this going!
RomanticLover1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I think this would have been better if she did die in child birth, which was pre-mature because of shock from the accident.
AxOforever chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
NOOOO! *sniff* why must all good things end? I'm honestly sad about this! Usually I'm happy when something ends because I know the ending, but not this! WHHHYYY?! Oh, wait, we discussed this already.
Yay! Kylar told them! Lol, Anakinw as right, why'd he hide it from them?
Oh, I love Obi's humor. And he is right, Anakin's definitely deaf.
OMG YOU STOLE THE LIGHTNING THING FROM THE AVATAR SEASON FINALE! :O BAD! Lol no, yeah I steal stuff too. Not a big deal.
This chapter was fantastic, the big finale really hit hard. Loved it!
Oooohhh I got all tingly at the end! I LOVE the last line! "You became my light in the darkness" (squeals and dies) SO CUTE!
Aw, thank you . and you BETTER live up to the promise of more. I'm still watching you, buster.
*sniff again* last review...so sad...D':
Broda Decin chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
yodas a jerk now
Broda Decin chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I would never have expected them being gay
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Ooh, I agree! Honey-moon! Honey-moon!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter! The heart, the romance, eep! So cute! But I think it may be time to end it, man. I love it, but it had a good run and it's done. Hey, an idea is a little shmoop fic where they go on a honeymoon after they get married! I think that'd be cool
AxOforever chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
OH MY GOSH! IT'S THE RARE NEW CHAPTER OF YAOINESS, NOT SEEN IN ALMOST LIKE...A YEAR! (I'm not good with time...my watch broke)
Haha, I just love the beginning with Bant, "Anakin is fine" "Good" Oh, by the way, the senate was attacked and your daughter may be dying" XD I know it wasn't supposed to be funny, but I just thought of it like that.
Ah, Obi, when will you learn? The nicknames never stop with Anakin, and he never learns his lesson...although it seemed to work out pretty well this time ;) Wow, you were right, there was PLENTY of yaoi in there! Man, hottest chapter in here :) I always knew Luke'd be a bottomer...and Obi and Ani were just so sweet together, I love all the mush.
Hmm, well I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I'll make sure to PM you if I do. Maybe it's time to start a new Star Wars fic? Just a suggestion.
PLEASE update faster this time! I'm DYING!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Love the story, but you could use some comma work my friend also why is it always obiwan getting sucked off?
Aniobilover chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
loved it! I adored the interactions between shaak and Luke, and I felt so bad when everyone thought obi was crazy :( but I'm happy he and anakin are still together, even if they're old. Sad about that prospect, though I hope you do include some smut next time (wink wink). You never fail to make the sith fight scenes any less exciting than they should be.I hope leia's okay.
Looking forward to another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Wow! That was really good! :) I really loved this chapter, the surprises never stop! Please put more sex in the next chapter, though, specifically obiani
AxOforever chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
:O No kriffin way. Luke's gay too? Wow! Did NOT expect that! Another great twist to yet ANOTHER amazing chapter! Kylar seems hot...(devious grin) Don't worry, Luke, I'm fairly certain your gay parents will approve.
I'm kinda sad they're all older now...boo the grey hair! Boo I say! And if Obi goes bald or reverts to Alec Guiness form, I will harm you. Watch out...o.O
Yay Luke for being knighted (and at only 16-impressive). And WTF IS UP WITH ALL THESE SITHS?! Did they just magically pop up out of nowhere or just breed like rabbits? Think on this, I will...
NO LEIA, NO! DON'T DIE! WE NEED YOU!
I'm expecting fullfillment of the promises made in the A/N, especially the AniObi one.
Looking forward to yet another epic chapter soon.
AxO out. PEACE!