Reviews for Sam & Max: Hit the Evil
TheBitchCartoonist chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awesome! I've never played Resident Evil, but this was still hilarious. But Sam would never kill a human that needed help, no matter what his job was., so that was weird. I still had a great time reading it, though. It was very enjoyable! :)
Harmen chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I love it.
hehehaha chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
A Perfect story both Sam and Max have there perfect personalitys!
Jigowatt chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Comedy gold. I laughed so hard I fell off my chair. You have both personalities perfectly. Reading this makes me regret selling my copy of Sam and Max Hit the Road for a meagre £2 *Looks incredibly pissed* Oh well, at least I have your stories. Keep up the excellent work.
Deaths-Head chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
I am a Sam & Max fan BIG TIME. Congrats man, for writing these stories. I haven't laughed this hard for ages, well since I put a certain scene in one of my stories, but that's beside the point. Keep up the good work! Sam & Max would be proud!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Oh yes hilarious. The old jokes still work
Joeybrand chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
That was cute, but Max is a lagomorph...look it up. -... This is almost an inspiration to do my own Sam and Max fanfic, but That would be wrong for society. Get the comic book though, they swear in that.
gandalfthegray chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
DAMN FUNNY! I'm both a Resident Evil fan and a Sam & Max fan, so this was great! You perfectly captured Sam& Max's personalitys, but a running joke or two wouldn't have hurt. Too bad there are only 3 S&M fanfics...
Demosthenes Tecumseh chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Oh dear god, yes. I love Sam & Max, they're, like, my heroes. Kudos, you've inspired me to write one of these...
The Awful Truth chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen Jesus.

Tho I admit, fart jokes don't seem to fit in the Sam 'n' Max style. I think those're just not psychotic enough for them.
Starline J chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Great story, you captured the personallities of Sam and Max perfectly.
na chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
The legacy of Sam and Max lives on. . .
Ratmonkey chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Now that was pure Sam and Max fiction there! Great fanfic!
idefyyou chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Great fic, you surely do know the sam and max style!
Travis Lewis Eternal Vagabond chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Hahaha! All three of those were FUNNY! I may be the ONLY Sam & Max fan on this site...