Reviews for Other People's Pets
mattmurduck chapter 14 . 7/24
this i gr8
Ha i love Pedro the dalek,protector of his goddess
Thank you so much for sharing this! I was positively sniggering (trying really hard not to laugh out loud) throughout the entirety of it.
This is by far the best crack in the fantom, with all due seriousness of course.
Oh gosh. This chapter was so enjoyable!
Pedro - 2 The Doctor and Jack - 0

It was a wonderful "outsiders" perspective, with so much sass from Pedro. I swear, you're making a Dalek wayy too likeable!
Diana chapter 14 . 4/18
That was terrible in the best way!
living on chapter 1 . 2/5
rin.rast chapter 14 . 2/4
this was just pure fun! :D
nihaoranma chapter 14 . 1/5
CRACK KILLS! bahaha. brilliant really.
Gioia chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
This is so magnifecently, hilariously, cleverly awesome, I am now late to a doctor appointment.

Totally worth it.
yamiduke13 chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
This was ridiculously cute and entertaining. You did an awesome job.
IridescentStars chapter 14 . 2/3/2016
This was absolutely hilarious! It was nonstop laughter on my part~ I really liked reading this.
LittleSelene chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I read this story ages ago, I'm not even into Dr. Who anymore, I don't even use FF anymore, but it was saved in my favourites because I loved it so much.
This Christmas my boyfriend got me a Dalek POP! and he was really scared because I had said that I hated Dr. Who now and he thought I was gonna loath it.
I LOVE IT.
I just saw it and loved it inmediatly, so I told my boyfriend "Don't be silly, he's perfect. I'm gonna name him Pedro."
And that's totally on you.
More than a year after I read this story, I still remember Pedro, and I'll always do.
Jennatem chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
Yes, definitely conquer and subjugate.
Jennatem chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
I just have to say I love your seriously disturbing crack, no matter how seriously disturbing that sounds! I have laughed out loud at this fic and thank you wholeheartedly for writing this lovely ridiculousness!